By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic: Lost Worlds trailer

Tagged games:

The wait for this is gonna be brutal. Im already overwhelmed

Around the Network

I dont know looks emtpy but they only showed one level it seems...so who know we need more footage more levels

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Augen said:

On the 3DS any word on Sprites or Polygons for character models?  I love me some sprites...but will accept polys.

Sonic Rush, Sonic Rush Adventure, and Sonic Colors (DS) were hybrids (Polygon Characters on Sprite based levels), and Sonic Generations (3DS) was all polygons. If I were a betting man, I'd say that Sonic: The Last World 3DS will be all polys as well.

Smeags said:
Augen said:

On the 3DS any word on Sprites or Polygons for character models?  I love me some sprites...but will accept polys.

Sonic Rush, Sonic Rush Adventure, and Sonic Colors (DS) were hybrids (Polygon Characters on Sprite based levels), and Sonic Generations (3DS) was all polygons. If I were a betting man, I'd say that Sonic: The Last World 3DS will be all polys as well.

I figured. Odd balls like me think Sonic Advance was beautiful for its sprites.  I'll still get it though.

Augen said:

I figured. Odd balls like me think Sonic Advance was beautiful for its sprites.  I'll still get it though.

Nothing oddball about that. The Sonic Advance games were awesome, and that includes those awesome Sprite graphics. ^_^

Around the Network

Looks great, Sonic Extreme lives on indeed.

Augen said:
Smeags said:

From IGN:

Looks like Sega is going the 2D route with 3DS and hybrid 2/3D with Wii U. Looking forward to both. :3

SEGA has not done sprites for Sonic since the advance because technology has allow them to do pologons anywhere. If you look at the 3DS screen you can see polygons anywaz.

Xxain said:
The wait for this is gonna be brutal. Im already overwhelmed

Overwhelm like a FOX.

(I just wanted to say that LOL)

Smeags said:
Augen said:

Nothing oddball about that. The Sonic Advance games were awesome, and that includes those awesome Sprite graphics. ^_^

Sonic Advance 3 till I die

i can't wait to play this. I hope it's worth a purchase. This is the most potential i've seen in a sonic game in a looooooooooooooooong time! Only time will tell though