By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic: Lost Worlds trailer

Tagged games:

saw a video of Xtreme and no wonder they canceled it, it does not look fun at all

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

the enemies look horrid completly bad, but the gameplay looks solid. After Colors and Generations, im not worried. Now lets see some 3ds stuff and pray its not another "Rush" game.

SOLD

Roma said:
saw a video of Xtreme and no wonder they canceled it, it does not look fun at all

actually Yuji Naka hated it . Thats reason.Ths game is actually got the moniker for a being possible racist. He actually threatened to quit if they let Xtreme developers use his engines and hes also on record for telling ppl not to buy the game while it was in development.

oniyide said:
the enemies look horrid completly bad, but the gameplay looks solid. After Colors and Generations, im not worried. Now lets see some 3ds stuff and pray its not another "Rush" game.

No boosting thank gawd.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
oniyide said:

No boosting thank gawd.

oh no i like it there good, we just had too many games with that style. THere are essentially four games in the series Rush, Adventure, Colors, Generations. I think its time to switch it up. 

I'm I the only one that think the enemies look good? they have a nice style in my opinion

spurgeonryan said:
I was not really that impressed. thought it was going to be an open world exploration game. With flying and whatnot.

REally? I never thought that was going to happen, Sonic does not lend himself well to that kind of game.

spurgeonryan said:
I was not really that impressed. thought it was going to be an open world exploration game. With flying and whatnot.

don't we have enough open world games already? Sonic is about speed and the sense of speed is better represented in tight areas rather than open wolds

looks pretty great but I couldn't tell where the actually gameplay started and where the super duper swooping camera angles ended...ya no? I'll be waiting to see some actualy gameplay before giving my complete opinion