By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazon UK: Wii U Sales Rank Jumps 875% Following Microsoft’s Xbox One Reveal

Thaimasker said:
Microsoft does what nintendon't....Sell Wii U's lol

Lolz

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

I hope Wii U sales jump again, before Pikmin 3 releases. I really hate this talk about it being "Dreamcast 2" because I'm pretty confident that Wii U sales will pick up a lot.

Plus, since it's the only backward compatible system, and the only system which can play used games (people keep telling me that Ps4 games are also user locked), it should do well.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Thaimasker said:

Fantastic!

Finally a clever jab at Nintendo on these forums that isn't some poor excuse you see on the forums lately. 

Best gif and comment in one thread!!! X'D

TBH, I wasn't expecting this to happen, but I believe this shall not last long... And so it is... -_-'

Are we going to see the Wii scene, but XBone being the star of the show? Who knows... >.>

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Thaimasker said:

Around the Network
F0X said:

This might be the best gif ever.. Can't stop laughing 

F0X said:

Genius - just genius

Switch!!!

Xbone is the best thing that has happened to WiiU since launch *laughs*

The Wii U is now in the top 10!!!! 

check here!

in the latest news: Sony and Nintendo encourage Microsoft to hold more Xbone events

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’