By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazon UK: Wii U Sales Rank Jumps 875% Following Microsoft’s Xbox One Reveal

Down to 386% already.

I also forgot that this is only based on a 24 hours period, so for the whole week it probably won't have much impact.

Around the Network
F0X said:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Wow. Got a good laugh from this.

VGKing said:
wick said:
VGKing said:
This doesn't really make much sense as this is a completely different platform aimed at a completely different audience. Are we sure there were no price promotions?

Yes. As it turns out, the WiiU is aimed at gamers while the XBone is aimed at NFL fans.

There are many different types of gamers and the ones that would game on a Wii U or XBox are completely different.

I think the problem is (for me at least, so I'll assume others feel the same) its difficult to tell what sort of gamers Xbox one is targeted towards at this stage. It certainly looks as if they may be taking a less 'core' gamer approach this time around. A lot of the more dedicated Xbox fans seem quite underwhelmed with the ONE reveal...

but I agree- I would think any serious Xbox fan who is considering a defection, would be more likely attracted to the ps4, cos in the last 2 gens they shared a similar level of appeal (or lack of appeal, depending on where you stand)...

anyway, Nintendo should be able to use this to their advantage. 

Rise Wii U. RISEEEEEE! And down we go until the games come out :(

down to 201%.

Around the Network

Wii U winner of the 8th gen confirmed.

An interesting shift, but probably not all that significant in the long run. It's sales position is already slipping back.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Barozi said:
down to 201%.

Come on Barozi! Give Nintendo fans their share of hope, not like this ;-P

Plus I seriously hoped for some crazy predictions and you're ruining the chances! ;-(

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Barozi said:
down to 201%.

STAHPPP! :(

F0X said:

LOL!!

Good news for Nintendo. I wonder if we'll see any small bumps on the weekly hardware chart.