By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3/ND 2013 Thread: That's A Wrap! The Wait Begins for E3 2014!

gamrConnect, What Game is Your Game of the Show?

Bayonetta 2 (Wii U) 15 14.42%

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U) 4 3.85%

The Legend of Zelda: A Li... 1 0.96%

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Wii U) 2 1.92%

Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) 24 23.08%

Pokemon X/Y (3DS) 4 3.85%

Super Mario 3D World (Wii U) 5 4.81%

Super Smash Bros. (3DS/Wii U) 16 15.38%

X (Wii U) 25 24.04%

Other 2 1.92%

Total:98

meee tooooo

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

I want a ticket!!!! I'll pay $0 for one!

I would like to obtain a ticket as well.

Despite myself, I am getting quite hyped for this years E3. It has gotten so bad I even created my own hype train gif:

*Gasp* I thought I would've had a seat already! I'm sure I purchased one in advance last year...

I'm gonna saying X (aka: Xenoblade 2) will ship this holiday season. That'll be one of the E3 surprises. It should be approaching a full 2 years in development by now.

Zelda: Wind Waker Reborn, Xenoblade 2, Mario Kart U, Wii Party U as their holiday lineup? Mario 3D and Smash Bros. U for 1st half 2014.

Around the Network

I want a ticket too!

Great cartoon by the way.

I just saw this while searching for a please understand youtube... how did I miss this ND?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Let me board the train plz.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

I will jump on this train. Even if more for 3DS purposes at the moment (definitly looking forward to see the stuff coming on the Wii U, but wont be getting one this year). The comic and the iwata starship poster are very amusing. Well done. :)

I want a ticket please

Click HERE and be happy