By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3/ND 2013 Thread: That's A Wrap! The Wait Begins for E3 2014!

gamrConnect, What Game is Your Game of the Show?

Bayonetta 2 (Wii U) 15 14.42%

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U) 4 3.85%

The Legend of Zelda: A Li... 1 0.96%

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Wii U) 2 1.92%

Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) 24 23.08%

Pokemon X/Y (3DS) 4 3.85%

Super Mario 3D World (Wii U) 5 4.81%

Super Smash Bros. (3DS/Wii U) 16 15.38%

X (Wii U) 25 24.04%

Other 2 1.92%

Total:98

can I please have a ticket to the fun train? Amazing opening comic btw

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

Around the Network

I got mine...You guys got yours?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Derp put me on there.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I'm looking forward to E3 :3

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Sign me up, as this is shaping up to being one of the best E3s in a long while! Even a skeptic like me can't help but get excited! Who wouldn't be hyped up with all those games they've got comming. Super Mario U, Pokemon X/Y, SSB4, Mario Kart 8, Sonic: Lost World, LoZ: AlttP 2, SMT x FE, Pikmin 3, Yoshi's Island 3, Wind Waker HD, Mario & Luigi: DT, and so many others. Best part is, we'll be able to play some of these games at Best Buy! ^_^

Around the Network
Smeags said:
forest-spirit said:
Poor Xbone.

One ticket, please. First class.

Xbone took all the doom and thrust it upon itself, so that other consoles could live on in video game forums. Its sacrificce will not be forgotten. *salutes*

Seriously though, it's pretty amusing how the entire mindset has changed since the unveiling. Wii U went from "Haha Wii U's doing terrible!" to "Poor console, I really hope it picks up!".

You make that sound like a bad thing almost. I think that's almost a skill.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Smeags said:
forest-spirit said:
Poor Xbone.

One ticket, please. First class.

Xbone took all the doom and thrust it upon itself, so that other consoles could live on in video game forums. Its sacrificce will not be forgotten. *salutes*

Seriously though, it's pretty amusing how the entire mindset has changed since the unveiling. Wii U went from "Haha Wii U's doing terrible!" to "Poor console, I really hope it picks up!".

Well that's the console warz for ya! Because who the heck cares about actually playing the damn things...

Yay! Princess Luna got included!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I'M IN!!!!

WIIIIUUU, I'm on da Death Star!