By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Year Of Luigi!!! Who's Spending an Extra 10 Bucks For The Retail Copy Of New Super Luigi U?

Year Of Luigi

Definetly Getting the Retail Copy 45 54.88%

I'll Get the DLC for $20 :) 29 35.37%

Not For Me :( 8 9.76%

Total:82
tbone51 said:
DanneSandin said:
I actually might get the retail version... I'm seriously thinking about it!

Its a day 1 purchase for me, i can wait a month! This game will have over 50% digital easy though due to the timeframe

I might have to get it BEFORE I get a Wii U, since it's probably a limited edition kind of thing....

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
tbone51 said:
DanneSandin said:

Its a day 1 purchase for me, i can wait a month! This game will have over 50% digital easy though due to the timeframe

I might have to get it BEFORE I get a Wii U, since it's probably a limited edition kind of thing....

tbh it would be dumb for them cuz i can see this game selling alot due to its $30 price point. Imagine buying a wii u, you want only one game ! NSMBU $60 or NSLU $30, yeah and its an entire game. This game can potientially sell more than half of wat NSMBU will get lifetime imo

If I get it, I am definitely going for the retail version. Boxart looks amazing. Green wiiu symbol is a nice touch.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Retail copy for me. Looks great and i save space on the hard drive. Yea i got the 3GB version of Wii U. 

if u dont have NSMBU, i think it compensate a lot to get this game. is a game for the half of the price!

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
tbone51 said:
DanneSandin said:

Yep. Nintendo are masters of under shipping their products and than discontuining them for no reason. So not a bad call. 

Also am waiting for your MEGATONS predictions soon Danne. :P

The only thing that gave me pause was the retail version coming out later than the DLC.

tbone51 said:
DanneSandin said:
tbone51 said:
DanneSandin said:

tbh it would be dumb for them cuz i can see this game selling alot due to its $30 price point. Imagine buying a wii u, you want only one game ! NSMBU $60 or NSLU $30, yeah and its an entire game. This game can potientially sell more than half of wat NSMBU will get lifetime imo

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how long they'll sell it at retailers and how well it will do...

green_sky said:
DanneSandin said:
tbone51 said:
DanneSandin said:

Yep. Nintendo are masters of under shipping their products and than discontuining them for no reason. So not a bad call. 

Also am waiting for your MEGATONS predictions soon Danne. :P

Haha I don't know if I'll be getting any megatons to share with you... I'm hearing stuff now and then, and apparently Nintendo will get some sort of megaton... Don't know what though. Oh and they have a new IP that's... man I wish I could tell you =( it's apparently awesome, really really great.

DanneSandin said:
green_sky said:Yep. Nintendo are masters of under shipping their products and than discontuining them for no reason. So not a bad call. Also am waiting for your MEGATONS predictions soon Danne. :P

Haha I don't know if I'll be getting any megatons to share with you... I'm hearing stuff now and then, and apparently Nintendo will get some sort of megaton... Don't know what though. Oh and they have a new IP that's... man I wish I could tell you =( it's apparently awesome, really really great.

Can't wait :D