By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Year Of Luigi!!! Who's Spending an Extra 10 Bucks For The Retail Copy Of New Super Luigi U?

Year Of Luigi

Definetly Getting the Retail Copy 45 54.88%

I'll Get the DLC for $20 :) 29 35.37%

Not For Me :( 8 9.76%

Total:82

Not sure why they release the boxed version later (but I don't have a Wii U yet anyway). Definitely the boxed version, 10€ more is okay too and makes sense.

Around the Network

I'll likely get it as DLC.

DanneSandin said:
tbone51 said:
DanneSandin said:
I actually might get the retail version... I'm seriously thinking about it!

Its a day 1 purchase for me, i can wait a month! This game will have over 50% digital easy though due to the timeframe

I might have to get it BEFORE I get a Wii U, since it's probably a limited edition kind of thing....

It's fucking limited? That is some brown bullshit, I don't want to buy NSMBU. This game might delay my purchase of Wonderful 101 or Lego City when I get my Wii U during Summer. 

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

I'm going to keep it sealed and resell it when it becomes rare lol.

Nintendo did say this was a limited edition one after all.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

AlphaCielago said:
DanneSandin said:
tbone51 said:
DanneSandin said:
I actually might get the retail version... I'm seriously thinking about it!

Its a day 1 purchase for me, i can wait a month! This game will have over 50% digital easy though due to the timeframe

I might have to get it BEFORE I get a Wii U, since it's probably a limited edition kind of thing....

It's fucking limited? That is some brown bullshit, I don't want to buy NSMBU. This game might delay my purchase of Wonderful 101 or Lego City when I get my Wii U during Summer. 

I actually dont know if it is in fact limited... so dont jump to any conclusion just yet :)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

If its limited, its going to jump from $30 to $300 in a year O.o

NSMBU just been cut down to $50 on amazon, most likely 99% due to NSLU!

Since it will probably be the only item that has the "Year of Luigi" symbol on it, I will more then likely just get the retail version.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

turtuls said:
Since it will probably be the only item that has the "Year of Luigi" symbol on it, I will more then likely just get the retail version.

I hear that :) Thatsa nice touch! they should do like that for every game for luigi!

I find it funny how a DLC is being hyped more than some actual games. :L