By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Mourinho's Failure

Now the Falcao bit is interesting, i had expected him to be transferred earlier to one of the top teams but i guess all spots were taken.

So far he has done great but it is time for him to show what he's a got in one of the big teams.
If he is interested in winning prizes more than in earning euro's that is. Otherwise Russia is a good option or Ukraine.

Around the Network

The first season hes ever had without winning silverwear?

Arguably the best manager in the world.

He'll return to England and continue to not win important titles with Chelsea.

He is the best coach in the world, right after fergie retire's .His first season without silverware in a long time.To say he is a poor coach is a fucking joke.

I never said that he was bad. I said that this season has been terrible. However, I most certainly never want a manager like him in my team. He'd achieve trophies sure, but he would also ruin the club's image with his immaturity.

Around the Network
Player2 said:

Real Madrid lost the final with Diego Lopez and Albiol playing instead of Casillas and Pepe because Mourinho choosed to do so.

He couldn't handle that the press took Casillas' side so he made it personal. Same with Pepe, just because he made a comment about Casillas deserving more respect Mourinho didn't just bench him, he made him sit in the stands.

Lafiel said:
getting 2nd in the best football league, 2nd in the cup and making it to the semi-finals in the most competitive football competition is "disastrous" ?

no, these expectations are disastrous

By arguably the best team in history and the one who calls himself "special one" standards, yes it is disastrous.

Talal said:
Lafiel said:
getting 2nd in the best football league, 2nd in the cup and making it to the semi-finals in the most competitive football competition is "disastrous" ?

no, these expectations are disastrous

By arguably the best team in history and the one who calls himself "special one" standards, yes it is disastrous.

even the best team in history is just 11 dudes and they can lose to 11 other dudes at any point (btw, I've personally never seen C.Ronaldo perform - he always seems so invisible in matches I watch)

Nem said:
bananaking21 said:
lets be honest here, mourinho's 3 year spell at madrid was a huge fucking failure. the guy is given a great team built by the amazing pellegrini (who built a team that managed 96 points in the league). he is given the most expensive team in history. i mean for fucks sake two players in his reserves cost 100+ million, kaka, and modric. his teams costs around 400 million yet they got knocked out from a team that costs 30 million. the guy only won a league and a spanish cup in 3 years. he failed big time with madrid

Do you know how many coaches failed at real madrid? At least he managed to win the league once. Also, he has a track record many would wish. He won the champions league with two different teams. Both of wich were underdogs.

his past achievements are great no doubt. but that doesnt change the fact that his stay with madrid is a failure. 

Jose made the Madrid team one of the best in the world. Before then, they had been all reputation, but little recent success. In his time there, he managed to beat "the greatest team ever" in the League and make Madrid a force to be reckoned with in the Champions League. I know he didn't succeed this year, but you can't help but be impressed that this is his first full season without a trophy.

His time at Madrid has probably been a failure, but only in comparison to what he has done before, Madrid are definitely a better team now then they were 3 years ago

But anyway, you'll probably ignore me since I am a Chelsea fan desperately awaiting his return