By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Online Petition for Sega to stop Exclusive Partnership with Nintendo over Sonic (yes)

Do you think is unfair nintendo sings an exclusivity deal?

Yes, nintendo doesn't de... 97 14.63%

lol no 481 72.55%

... and you are? 85 12.82%

Total:663
hunter_alien said:
Nem said:
hunter_alien said:
Nem said:

Really?! I have a 360 and i dont buy those games. I havent bought a single FIFA game since the franchise first came out. Its always been crap. PES has been better for the most parrt aswell.

And FPS'?! LOL That gameplay is so 2 decades ago. I dont get how you can enjoy playing the same game over and over again for 20 years. That is amazing indeed. Maybe you should try playing something different. You might be surprised.

I am, believe me... never the less you are implying that your taste is superior to mine? How old are you, like 12? You are just like me on the old Gamespot forum, circa 2004. My god Im glad that puberty is over for me.

You personally admit it that you dont even try out those games, yet you have an opinion about them... how much lower can you sink?

Read closer. Just cause i dont buy doesnt mean i havent played. I am not without a circle of friends, hopefully that is not a strage concept for you.

Seriously... you're here trying to sell that FIFA and Battlefield are wonderful games. Well, good for you. You enjoy them! Let us know when you get tired of the same rehashed experience.

You mane like the 2D or 3D Mario games? Maybe Nintendogs? Or is it a new Zelda with a dozen new gimmicks slapped on it? You see, we can both play this game

Assumptions arent your friend. You assume i care if you badmouth Nintedo, when in fact i dont care. Yes 2D Mario was rehashed in the last 2 titles. Did i tell you to go and buy them? Do i buy them? No.

Good, were making progress here.

Around the Network
Nem said:
hunter_alien said:
Viper1 said:
Oh quit whining.

You get EA.

Well EA delivers more quality games in a year then Sega develops Sonic games in 15...so yeah.

OT: A petition for this? Arent peoplke bored of that sub-par mascot already?

Oh if thats what you think... by all means... EA is trash aside Bioware, and even that is on the downfall because of them. FIFA? Battlefield? Who needs the yearly rehash of the same games? Enjoy!

lol stop being silly, Sega barely releases games outside of Japan anymore. As for EA, you may not play their games, but they all adhere to a standard. *looks down upon colonial marines* Enjoy!

Seriously though, its better nintendo work towards their strengths this gen. It doesn't make sense for people to be big EA fans yet wanting to buy watered down Wii U versions of their next gen games. That audience was never going to pick the Wii U over the ps4/720, so loosing EA isn't really a loss at all. Sega however will just assist Nintendo in becoming the only real choice for parents buying a console for their younglings.

Ha, in your face Sony and Micro$oft fanboys, I'm guessing it's them that created the petition and the person who posted this thread! You need to learn some grammar/spelling next time you create a poll (it's signs not 'sings').

Kaizar said:
kitler53 said:
Acevil said:
kitler53 said:
i think this is great. if anyone can make sonic relevant and good again it's nintendo.

..now if valkyria chronicles went nintendo exclusive i'd be pissed.

Just wondering based on two situations. What if, it did go exclusive, but it actually got localized instead of .... well not, or Nintendo funded the whole project and basically it would not been made otherwise. 

(Personally people shouldn't follow consoles, they should follow games!)

based on the fact i live in n. america and the project rainfall fiasco..  i very much doubt that a new VC getting localized is going to be highly influence by nintendo. 

I'm pretty sure that VC 3 not getting localized was due to VC 2 doing terrible in the west and VC3 not doing very good in the east either.  honestly, i can't disagree with sega's decision... VC3 would have done terrible in the west as well.  ..as will any other VC not on a home console regardless of how good the game is.  the west just doesn't give handhelds much respect.

The West has always respected handhelds. But only Japan respects the PSP and no country respects the PS Vita.

Huh?  Handhelds have always been the second class citizen in the West.  Most westen gamers seem to consider them as for kids, and the top western developers don't even bother with handhelds.

Japan loves handhelds since they use a lot more public transportation.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I signed lol.

Around the Network

Nobody with half a brain should give a crap about this.

That's why we get all systems guys so we never miss out!

Ledreppe said:

Ha, in your face Sony and Micro$oft fanboys, I'm guessing it's them that created the petition and the person who posted this thread! You need to learn some grammar/spelling next time you create a poll (it's signs not 'sings').

It's like when they use to keep syaing why isn't "Kid Icarus: Uprising" coming on the PS Vita instead of 3DS all over again.

I dont think the majority of gamers even care or even know about Sonic being exclusive to the Wii U. If you want Sonic thats probably the best console for that game to be on anyway.

gatito said:
Nobody with half a brain should give a crap about this.

Seriously. If Sonic matters so much, then people will buy Wii U's for him.