By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why do some people never have anything good to say about Nintendo on this site? Nintendo gamer's, Set an example today, and do not be negative!

They don't like them?

Around the Network

Name names, spurge. Name names.

People have made a second career to complain about everything Nintendo does. They could find the cure for cancer and they would spin it into something negative

The real question is why you care if other people have different opinions from your own. Do their opinions somehow affect yours?

Nintendo are big poopy, that's why.

Around the Network

BasilZero said:
You can ask the same thing about people who downplay Sony and Microsoft announcements too.

People downplay Sony announcements on this website?

It never fails; any positive Nintendo news is met with an avalanche of negativity and downplaying. Some people just seem to attached to the Nintendoom train to let anyone else dare to have hope for the company.

spurgeonryan said:
Talal said:
They don't like them?

so they have to come and ruin our fun?

I did not come into the PS4 event and try to actively ruin any sony gamers fun. If I did I would be banned I am sure.

Honestly, you need someone who isn't a fan of Nintendo in these types of threads. Because sometimes fans can be blinded by their excitement. For example, in the thread about Sega many jumped to the conclusion that all Sonic games from now on will be exclusive to Nintendo. Some users just pointed out that this might not be the case.

I feel your pain

Its really just the cycle man

That happens to all 3. Its just that you notice it a bit more on Nintendo because they are your favorite out of the big 3(i think)

Thats pretty much how it is with fans of all 3

Its also usually the out of control people who fuck things up like a ninty guy might say some crazy and harsh sh!t about Sony when they are down and i guess the Sony fans remember it and then take action as soon as the same happens to Nintendo. The Ninty fans see it, remember and also take action.

Its a big ass cycle that keeps spinning.