By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why do some people never have anything good to say about Nintendo on this site? Nintendo gamer's, Set an example today, and do not be negative!

I haven't seen the thread you're talking about, but it happens all around.

Around the Network
Chandler said:
theprof00 said:
Chandler said:
theprof00 said:
Nintendo fans should've sided with Sony fans. Instead, they decided to talk a lot of shit about the Vita alongside the 360 fans.
I'm not saying I'm out for revenge, in fact I own a wiiU (though still waiting for games), and am planning on getting a 3dsxl soon.
But the simple fact is, you talk shit about a console not selling well, and you might get bit. That's just how it goes.

Help my memory out would you. Did the 3DS come before or after the Vita?

after the 3ds, which was after the ps3.

You mean like, after the WIi, or, after the Gamecube? Lets go all the way back in the condescending prick-timeline.

Yes, but that was after Betamax.

yet again a thread with selective perception.

..no one has anything nice to say on this site. not for nintendo. not for sony. not for microsoft. not for anything.

gamers are the most depressed/angry consumer. ..but that's probably selective perception on my part. :P

theprof00 said:
Chandler said:
theprof00 said:
Chandler said:
theprof00 said:
Nintendo fans should've sided with Sony fans. Instead, they decided to talk a lot of shit about the Vita alongside the 360 fans.
I'm not saying I'm out for revenge, in fact I own a wiiU (though still waiting for games), and am planning on getting a 3dsxl soon.
But the simple fact is, you talk shit about a console not selling well, and you might get bit. That's just how it goes.

You mean like, after the WIi, or, after the Gamecube? Lets go all the way back in the condescending prick-timeline.

Yes, but that was after the Nintendo brothel.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Because they haven't done anything praiseworthy in a while. Harsh, I know, but true.

Around the Network
Chandler said:
theprof00 said:
Chandler said:
theprof00 said:
Chandler said:
theprof00 said:

Which was preceded by the Sony Rockman

Nintendo has been a dissapointment for me for far too long,
They need to work on a lot of things before we are on good term again

cannonballZ said:
Were you honestly satisfied with Nintendo's presentation this morning?

Sonic Lost World Nintendo exclusive, new footage and info on Pikmin 3, and finally a release date for Wonderful 101. Yeah, I was satisfied.

I didn't go in expecting 3D Mario and Smash Bros U, we already knew that's for a later date; I expected what was promised; a Direct on Spring/Summer, (Or Autumn/Winter) Wii U games.

It was no January Direct, and it definitely left room for improvement, but it was on the whole satisfactory.

because you see what you want to see i suppose

if you ask me nintendo gets far less criticism than is warranted

theprof00 said:
Chandler said:
theprof00 said:
Chandler said:
theprof00 said:
Chandler said:
theprof00 said:

Which was preceded by the Sony Rockman

I don't know what this is but I'm pretty sure the Nintendo hanafuda cards precede it anyway.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.