By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why do some people never have anything good to say about Nintendo on this site? Nintendo gamer's, Set an example today, and do not be negative!

kitler53 said:
yet again a thread with selective perception.

..no one has anything nice to say on this site. not for nintendo. not for sony. not for microsoft. not for anything.

gamers are the most depressed/angry consumer. ..but that's probably selective perception on my part. :P

I just got a PS Plus subscription today. I'm so happy right now, I could dry hump Sony. Best service EVAR!

Does that change your perception a little?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Name names, spurge. Name names.

Hey, that's my job, Carl! I say "We need names, OP."

NintendoPie said:
Carl2291 said:
Name names, spurge. Name names.

Hey, that's my job, Carl! I say "We need names, OP."

How about...

"Name names, OP! We need names! Name them!!"

I like it, NinPie, how about you?!

How I see it, if you mess up and fail to produce good works then people are going to call you out. I observed that behavior with Sony and later with MSFT to a certain extent. Nintendo is getting their time now. One could argue that they have been having 'their time' for what seems like an eternity, but of late it has gotten worse, and a lot of that is on them.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Chandler said:
theprof00 said:

Which was preceded by the Sony Rockman

I don't know what this is but I'm pretty sure the Nintendo hanafuda cards precede it anyway.

Yes, but historically, Sony fans loved those things.

It was only a trick of western card-maker Bicycle to put us at odds. Don't you see? It's always the west that gets between sony and nintendo. We should be united, like old times during the hanafuda days.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

How about...

"Name names, OP! We need names! Name them!!"

I like it, NinPie, how about you?!

Sounds desperate. I like it.

Because nintendo is d00med!!!

Why is a grown man letting this bother him?

UltimateUnknown said:
kitler53 said:

..no one has anything nice to say on this site. not for nintendo. not for sony. not for microsoft. not for anything.

gamers are the most depressed/angry consumer. ..but that's probably selective perception on my part. :P

if you're going to quote me you could at least say something..

kitler53 said:

It's not just your perception. I have always found gamers to be a miserable bunch. Never happy with anything.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!