By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Rob5VGC said:
Who snitched on me again?

Oh look. GOTY 2019 KH3 has increased again. What a glorious day. All praise the tensai, Nomura.

Lol this cracked me up. 

Good day for kh3 indeed. 

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Megiddo said:

Is this place turning into resetera? If I can ignore a giant chart (now thankfully with a bit less vertical height) that won't be relevant for at least another 2 months then how hard can it be to ignore what amounts to a tiny amount of text? Believe me, I've seen Rob's posts on resetera MC threads and he can be so much spammier if he wants to be.

ResetEra =/= VGChartz

Deal with it ?

Deal with what? Your post is nonsense and adds nothing to merit discussion. Please don't quote my posts if you are not going to post any substantial  response.

Megiddo said:
think-man said:
@Rob5VGC

We don't need to see you basically saying the same damn thing every day. I already warned you once.

Is this place turning into resetera? If I can ignore a giant chart (now thankfully with a bit less vertical height) that won't be relevant for at least another 2 months then how hard can it be to ignore what amounts to a tiny amount of text? Believe me, I've seen Rob's posts on resetera MC threads and he can be so much spammier if he wants to be.

I can actually back Megiddo up on this. Rob at least mixes up his posts in this thread (somewhat), unlike what he does there. Good lord, it's gotten to the point where he's started to poke fun at his own KH posts over there.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Overall a very good day! Keep getting points Kingdom Hearts 3 and Code Vein.

Keep going, Smash!

Around the Network

Last couple days have been pretty healthy for COMG. For as much dread was being spread for low numbers, not bad at all.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Megiddo said:
think-man said:
@Rob5VGC

We don't need to see you basically saying the same damn thing every day. I already warned you once.

Believe me, I've seen Rob's posts on resetera MC threads and he can be so much spammier if he wants to be.

TheWPCTraveler said:
Megiddo said:

I can actually back Megiddo up on this. Rob at least mixes up his posts in this thread (somewhat), unlike what he does there. Good lord, it's gotten to the point where he's started to poke fun at his own KH posts over there.

I'm on that site? That's news to me. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if another Rob posted about KH there. We Rob's are a collective consciousness after all. :)

Looks like Boutros decided to head down to the pub again.

Megiddo said:
think-man said:
@Rob5VGC

I don't care what goes on at resetera, we have rules here. It's best you look them up. 

Way to completely ignore my post Mr. Moderator man. Do you not see the giant chart for Smash posted every day which is far more obtrusive than anything Rob has posted? Or are rules simply waived dependent on if they align with a mod's interest or not?

That said, after another perusal of the Forum Rules, I could not find anything in violation. Spam directly refers to multiple posts in a row (Rob posts only once a day in this thread, not multiple in a row) or posts that are off-topic which of course reacting to the COMG daily chart is on topic otherwise this thread would be pointless.

So I'm not sure why providing a valid reaction to the daily COMG chart would earn your scorn, unless you just want nobody to make reaction posts based on the chart.

Last edited by Megiddo - on 08 August 2018