By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Retag.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

So many PS Vita stuff appeared again!!! *-*

celador said:
Damn, Nintendo need to get Capcom to do a Switch exclusive MH

Sony will surely be lobbying to get MH5 as a ps5/Switch title like DQ11 and not exclusive. 

Switch might have made some people forget about FE Echoes and I know that it still has two months to show up, but I'm really starting to wonder what the hell is happening in Comg with that game.

NintendoPie said:
Would an MK8 Deluxe vs. MK8 comparison be interesting yet?

Someone done it before. At that time Deluxe was like 10-20 points ahead. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
KilleyMc said:
Switch might have made some people forget about FE Echoes and I know that it still has two months to show up, but I'm really starting to wonder what the hell is happening in Comg with that game.

Yeah. Im worried about that game too. Nintendo is hardly talking about it. So hopefully they will next month after the Switch Launch Hype starts to die down. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Kerotan said:
celador said:

Sony will surely be lobbying to get MH5 as a ps5/Switch title like DQ11 and not exclusive. 

Maybe, but this franchise has been massive for a long time now and the series hasn't been on a Sony platform for a decade

celador said:
Kerotan said:

Maybe, but this franchise has been massive for a long time now and the series hasn't been on a Sony platform for a decade

The ps4 is in an insanely dominant position.  The ps3 wouldn't.  They have a stronger hand to lobby this gen.  It worked for the dragon quest series I'm sure it could work with MH too. 

Kerotan said:
celador said:

Yeah where is your source? It could happen but its not guarteed. We be hearing this MH for sony tune for years now. If sony is surely trying to get MH, wouldnt Nintendo surely try to keep it exclusive as well? Time will tell

Moderated (no-reply to Kerotan rule) ~ CGI

tbone51 said:
Kerotan said:

Yeah where is your source? It could happen but its not guarteed. We be hearing this MH for sony tune for years now. If sony is surely trying to get MH, wouldnt Nintendo surely try to keep it exclusive as well? Time will tell

Nah, Capcom only follows the money. If switch is not selling well, 100% capcom will jump out of nintendo boat