By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Jranation said:

Wow!  A surprise Wednesday for most of the games

claudius_I said:
PS3 151,783

Oh dang! And im guessing the PS4 slim wasn't able to beat that as well. 

Oh dang

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Jranation said:

Wow!  A surprise Wednesday for most of the games

Oh dang! And im guessing the PS4 slim wasn't able to beat that as well. 

Oh dang

Hahaha! 

Kerotan said:
Teeqoz said:

Oh dang

Hahaha! 

You aren't allowed to laugh at people acting like yourself.

Teeqoz said:
Kerotan said:

Hahaha! 

You aren't allowed to laugh at people acting like yourself.

Its my past self.  I'm now in rehab!  it's just funny seeing the spirit of Kerotan live on! 

Around the Network

XY vs SuMo. I think SuMo has alot of stiff going for it than we see here on the charts.

Some1 correct me if im wrong but there are 9/10 stores with 2 closing down from last year/2 years ago?

Lets say SuMo ends off with 10p tomorrow... Here is my theory (that sucks sue me)....

XY 2136 SuMo 1694. (442p difference)

1st off in reality its 2136 sales vs 1804 sales (so 332 difference)

2nd digital presence will be higher especially because of pre download and XY had a bad digital ratio (2013 vs 2016 also). That said ill exclude it here because of retail.

Finally with lets say 10 stores instead of the 12. Lets cut 15% of the consumers here (went with 15% but could potentially be alot more). Thats 320p off from XY to compare it to SuMo to make it comparable of around 10-20sales.

If no1 understood that than learn math (plz understand). Thoughts to those that did?

Great day for FFXV, but I really wish LAst Guardian could get some points

Looks like FFXV has some real life. Hopefully it will get a good surge in the days after Pokémon launches and gets out of the way. Speaking of which, looks like Pokémon will finish in the low 1700s, not bad at all. Will be interesting to see if sales come close to or match XY. I know it's set to destroy X and Y on the global level, so wondering if it can at least match it in Japan.

Too late FFXV, you have already disappointed me. Aside from the game itself lol which so far has been amazing ;)

think-man said:
Too late FFXV, you have already disappointed me. Aside from the game itself lol which so far has been amazing ;)

All we can do now is believing in legs or miracles. Either way looks like Splatoon will stay top selling homeconsole game this gen :p