By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Butcher2709 said:
think-man said:
Too late FFXV, you have already disappointed me. Aside from the game itself lol which so far has been amazing ;)

All we can do now is believing in legs or miracles. Either way looks like Splatoon will stay top selling homeconsole game this gen 

I personally think that dragon quest 11 PS4 edition  will have a chance to beat it. 

Around the Network
Sam1994 said:
Butcher2709 said:

All we can do now is believing in legs or miracles. Either way looks like Splatoon will stay top selling homeconsole game this gen 

I personally think that dragon quest 11 PS4 edition  will have a chance to beat it. 

If there was no 3ds version maybe. DQ11 doing more than splatoon would mean DQ11 doing 6mil+ in japan because i see 3ds version outselling ps4 version by a good amount. DQ11 i do think can do 1mil. Maybe close to 1.5mil. But its possible

tbone51 said:
Sam1994 said:

If there was no 3ds version maybe. DQ11 doing more than splatoon would mean DQ11 doing 6mil+ in japan because i see 3ds version outselling ps4 version by a good amount. DQ11 i do think can do 1mil. Maybe

Hopefully it will do 2.5 millions+ lifetime in Japan.

Sam1994 said:
tbone51 said:

If there was no 3ds version maybe. DQ11 doing more than splatoon would mean DQ11 doing 6mil+ in japan because i see 3ds version outselling ps4 version by a good amount. DQ11 i do think can do 1mil. Maybe

Just ps4 version?? O.o

tbone51 said:
Sam1994 said:

Just ps4 version?? O.o

So what do you expect for DQ11 sales ? 

I was expecting 3.5m+ for  3ds and 2~2.5millions for PS4 version.

(>_<)

Around the Network
Sam1994 said:
tbone51 said:

Just ps4 version?? O.o

What? That's just f... ridiculous!

Even taking into account FF decline and a better performance of Dragon Quest series, what most DQXI can do is outsell FFXV LTD by a little margin, so don't expect more than 1.2 million LTD for the PS4 version.

That just makes you show as if you had no idea how the japanese market behaves nowadays.

horuhe said:
Sam1994 said:

What? That's just f... ridiculous!

Even taking into account FF decline and a better performance of Dragon Quest series, what most DQXI can do is outsell FFXV LTD by a little margin, so don't expect more than 1.2 million LTD for the PS4 version.

That just makes you show as if you had no idea how the japanese market behaves nowadays.

Well, just forget it (>_<)~

To be honestly,I personally think that is "definitely" two different games between DQ11 PS4 and 3ds versions and I will buy both.

11 points for ffxv, that's awesome, hope this will be till the release

tbone51 said:
Sam1994 said:

Just ps4 version?? O.o

I Imagine by the time dragon quest 11 launches that the 3ds will be pretty dead in Japan.  

Gundam is doing much better than I thought it would.

It's a shame SaGa is megabombing and there's no other Vita games showing up.