By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Dr.Vita said:
tbone51 said:

Its going to also be the number 1 game Worldwide :p

I think this achievement will go for Infnite Warfare or Fifa 17.

BF1 is up there too. Ill go with pokemon still despite COD being much more likelier :o

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Kerotan said:
Ps4 pro sells 65k FW.

Total ps4 sales this week 93.5k!!! Super week :)

Remember the Pro was severely supply constrained and still isn't in stock. So the numbers would be even higher if they were able to supply more.

Do you or anyone here knows if that was better or worse than the PS3 Slim? 

PS3 151,783

Kerotan said:
Comg games comparison: 
PlayStation 12
Nintendo 8

Come on Kerotan. Enough with these comparisons. What's the point? Every single day it's the same shit. It's tiresome and it drags an otherwise great thread down.

If you let it go, maybe users like Jranation and John19 will as well. At least it's worth trying, don't you think?

Jranation said:
Well fuck! Pokemon and Monster Hunter being God as always! Nintendo dominating this sunday!

Nintendo: 90
Sony: 19

John19 said:
Pokemon: 22
PlayStation: 10

Post below is much better. You praise games no matter their color and you don't have pointless comparisons.

Kerotan said:
Super day for the chart with pokemon pulling off huge numbers. Happy to see yakuza, RE, gundam all do well too.

Jranation said:
Kerotan said:
Ps4 pro sells 65k FW.

Total ps4 sales this week 93.5k!!! Super week :)

Remember the Pro was severely supply constrained and still isn't in stock. So the numbers would be even higher if they were able to supply more.

The actual bump is worse but launch aligned the ps4 is selling better on a weekly basis so it doesn't need such big one off boosts.  the ps3 will catch up again though so this ps3 vs PS4 battle will be close.  and as a sales fan super interesting to keep track of. 

Mike_L said:
Kerotan said:
Comg games comparison: 
PlayStation 12
Nintendo 8

Come on Kerotan. Enough with these comparisons. What's the point? Every single day it's the same shit. It's tiresome and it drags an otherwise great thread down.

If you let it go, maybe users like Jranation and John19 will as well. At least it's worth trying, don't you think?

Jranation said:
Well fuck! Pokemon and Monster Hunter being God as always! Nintendo dominating this sunday!

Nintendo: 90
Sony: 19

John19 said:
Pokemon: 22
PlayStation: 10

Post below is much better. You praise games no matter their color and you don't have pointless comparisons.

Kerotan said:
Super day for the chart with pokemon pulling off huge numbers. Happy to see yakuza, RE, gundam all do well too.

Yeah I've a small army of followers that their post styles are influenced by how I post myself.  so because of that I will indeed keep the standards high for the sake of the people!  

I will note however I've often praised Nintendo in here.  whereas praising Sony is just too much for my doppelgangers to do.  That's what gives me the moral high ground. As I said though I like this thread and its posters so will give the people what they want. 

Around the Network

Wow FFXV definetly putting work. I think now itll start doing 5p-15p per day. Maybe 500p doable

Just frikkin shut up everyone, today was a great day for both Nintendo and Sony.

Another awesome day overall for the chart. Personally I'm pleased with ffxv and gundam..

Teeqoz said:
Just frikkin shut up everyone, today was a great day for both Nintendo and Sony.

Gold post.

OT: Great to see Japanese gamers still showing interest in dedicated gaming systems. Pokémon S/M will be huge and I'm hoping FFXV manages a solid daily avg. as well in its final 2 weeks on the chart.

Wow!  A surprise Wednesday for most of the games

claudius_I said:
Jranation said:

PS3 151,783

Oh dang! And im guessing the PS4 slim wasn't able to beat that as well. 

Pocky Lover Boy!