By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

OneKartVita said:
Jranation said:
OneKartVita said:
Jranation said:

Lol no.  If a game is going to be on 3 platforms like the vita / ps4 / ps3 that has a pretty strong crossover in userbase you're going to see each individual sku sell less than an sku on a single platform.  

For example right now the ps4 version might have 15 point,  vita 15 point and ps3 10 point.  Total would be 40 point for the game. 

But if the game was a ps4 or vita exclusive that sku might have appeared already and could have for example 30point.  

I thought that was obvious?  

You're saying that there are lots of Vita users who also have a PS4 and/or PS3 and Vice Versa? Hence why the pre order points and sales are split?

Exactly.  There are buyers who own 2 if not 3 of the platforms and they'll choose only 1 to buy it on.  If it's on only 1 platform they have no choice but it.  

Dr.Vita said:
uran10 said:
Oh look the only game on the list that I know for a fact I will buy gained 6. Go DQMJ3!

Understandable. The chart is currently Playstation dominated.
And it is only the beginning! 2016 will be a completely Playstation dominated year at COMG!!!
Make sure that there will be a long time where you won't find a lot games which aren't on Playstation. ;)

Yeah it's going to be a great year of comg for sure!  Can't wait!  

Vita brother!!! <3

Around the Network

Kresnik said:

Weekly:

1. [Vita] Dragon Quest case revive the Builders Arefugarudo - 339pt
  2. [PS4] Dragon Quest case revive the Builders Arefugarudo - 205pt
  3. [PS3] Dragon Quest case revive the Builders Arefugarudo - 139pt
  4. [WiiU] Mario Tennis Ultra Smash - 110pt
  5. [PS4] Yakuza pole - 55pt
  6. [PS3] Yakuza pole - 40pt
  7. [3DS] Zelda Muso Hailar All Stars (Japan Version) - 34Pt
  8. [3DS] Monster Hunter Cross - 33pt
  9. [3DS] monster strike - 33pt
  10. [WiiU] Splatoon - 22pt
  11. [Vita] GOD EATER RESURRECTION God Eater Resurrection - 22pt
  12. [PS3] Sangokushi 13 (Limited Edition) - 20pt
  13. [PS3] Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster - 20pt
  14. [PS4] Sangokushi 13 (Limited Edition) - 19Pt
  15. [Vita] Main Craft: PlayStation Vita Edition - 17Pt
  16. [Vita] Science warfare city asterisk OtoriHana Kenran (Limited Edition) - 17Pt
  17. [PS4] Just Cause 3 - 14pt
  18. [PS4] Fallout 4 (Fallout 4) - 14pt
  19. [3DS] specter watch Busters white dog Corps - 13pt
  20. [Vita] Science warfare city asterisk OtoriHana Kenran (Limited Edition) - 12pt

Wow! Monster Hunter X, Monster Strike and Splatoon legs continues!!!! Still hanging on that top 10! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Good day for gundam breaker. dragon quest monster has 52 points, with 52 days left!

keep going dragon quest and Pokken

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

KanColle, le cry.

Good day for Vita games though.

Dr.Vita said:
uran10 said:
Oh look the only game on the list that I know for a fact I will buy gained 6. Go DQMJ3!

And it is only the beginning! 2016 will be a completely Playstation dominated year at COMG!!!
Make sure that there will be a long time where you won't find a lot games which aren't on Playstation. ;)

Like I said previously here, it should be dominated this year, like any year previously because there is simply more games being developed on Sony platforms than Nintendo. Has been like that for the past 3-4 years,  Probably a lot more. 

Dr.Vita said:
uran10 said:

Well... Just want to point out that your "answer" for uran was beyond unnecessary. It was also rude.

That said, Pokkén reached 20 points faster than I was expecting. I'm probably going to make a comparison chart when it reaches 35-30 days left.

BraLoD said:
So builders did well?
Damn Naruto...

Yeap 2nd week isn't bad either if yso is to go by. Legs should definitely at least keep vita version afloat 

Dr.Vita said:
uran10 said:

Laying it on a bit thick, don't you think?