By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Come on SMT/Star Ocean/Pokken!

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:
Dr.Vita said:
uran10 said:
Oh look the only game on the list that I know for a fact I will buy gained 6. Go DQMJ3!

Understandable. The chart is currently Playstation dominated.
And it is only the beginning! 2016 will be a completely Playstation dominated year at COMG!!!
Make sure that there will be a long time where you won't find a lot games which aren't on Playstation. ;)

Laying it on a bit thick, don't you think?

He was only warning that poor fellow that his sentiments may persist well into 2016, especially if he only fancies Nintendo games.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
Dr.Vita said:
uran10 said:
Oh look the only game on the list that I know for a fact I will buy gained 6. Go DQMJ3!

And it is only the beginning! 2016 will be a completely Playstation dominated year at COMG!!!
Make sure that there will be a long time where you won't find a lot games which aren't on Playstation. ;)

Well... Just want to point out that your "answer" for uran was beyond unnecessary. It was also rude.

That said, Pokkén reached 20 points faster than I was expecting. I'm probably going to make a comparison chart when it reaches 35-30 days left.

There was no need to respond to this just do what I did and not respond. :)

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Yeah 2016 will be very Playstation focused on comg. I guess 2015 was the same for large chunks of it so it's too be expected really.

Good second week predictions by YSO for builders :)

OneKartVita said:
Yeah 2016 will be very Playstation focused on comg. I guess 2015 was the same for large chunks of it so it's too be expected really.

It's like that every year though! 

Around the Network

^LOL Yeah!!!! Playstation will always be King in terms of quantity of games available in Japan. Soooo its quite funny for people to be surprised by this.

And the 3DS and the Wii U are getting replaced soon! = Getting much lesser games.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Looks like some Vita fans visited COMG.
Gooo KanColle!!!

RavenXtra said:
Dr.Vita said:
uran10 said:

Laying it on a bit thick, don't you think?

My post is nothing compared to his status which you mods ignored.

tbone51 said:
OneKartVita said:

So it's nothing special?  Good to hear 

OneKartVita said:
tbone51 said:

So it's nothing special?  Good to hear 

Basically!!! It's the truth,  not trying to sound rude or anything...