By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

KanColle keeping dat pokerface but it's no bluff, just calmly waiting till there's more chips on the table and then...BOOM!

Believe.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network

Anyone gonna make a Pokken comparison? It seems to be doing quite well.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:

I will. I've got all data for Xenoblade Chronicles X already.

If there's another game suggestion, just shoot it.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
Slarvax said:

Tbone said it first, but you should include 3D World and Pikmin 3 too. 

Edit: might as well look for the comparison that Tbone had going for X while you're at it XD. It had all the games.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Slarvax said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Hum... Super Mario 3D World showed up with only 10 days left, and I think that's kinda boring... but Ok.

I have only 19 days of Pikmin 3, since I found it on Skullwaker's comparison. I don't know where to find the rest of the data, but I will try. It's early, anyway.

Around the Network

Dragon quest monster had 52 points with 52 days left yesterday and now it's got 51 with 51 left lmao.

No Monster joker ;(. Atleast Pokken makes me happy... if I was able to afford you I would buy you but i'm broke.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
Slarvax said:

Hum... Super Mario 3D World showed up with only 10 days left, and I think that's kinda boring... but Ok.

I have only 19 days of Pikmin 3, since I found it on Skullwaker's comparison. I don't know where to find the rest of the data, but I will try. It's early, anyway.

If it's not too interesting to you, then it might not be interesting to others Do what you think is best.

Slarvax said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

If it's not too interesting to you, then it might not be interesting to others Do what you think is best.

Well, I can compare it only with Xenoblade Chronicles X when it's at 35 days left.

Then, with 20 days left, I will add Pikmin 3...

...And at the last 10 days left, I will add Super Mario 3D World.

I think this is the best layout so far.

Dragon Quest Builders Vita finished with 116 points in COMG and 178k first week for Media Create. That's quite a high ratio, roughly 1:1.5. Interesting sidenote, the Vita hardware managed to outsell 3ds for first time since God Eater 2 week which is Oct 2013 if not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong).