By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

EricFabian said:

Dragon Quest IX - 17pts FW - 35k
Pikmin 3 (today) - 65pts FW - 100k(?)

cuz we see COMG as 1point=1k lol, somebody here said COMG favors Sony so yea, just look at amazon... Pikmin in top 3 now and top 10 in past 2 weeks

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
Monster Hunter 4 is over 1600, and still no Pokemon? Games release 30 days apart, it should at least chart. Monster Hunter was over 100 at the same point....

Pokemon Pre-orders open on August 10th

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
Michael-5 said:
Monster Hunter 4 is over 1600, and still no Pokemon? Games release 30 days apart, it should at least chart. Monster Hunter was over 100 at the same point....

Why so late?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
Otakumegane said:
Michael-5 said:

Why so late?

They are alwasy late and always close like a week before release date

Retagging

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
EricFabian said:

Dragon Quest IX - 17pts FW - 35k
Pikmin 3 (today) - 65pts FW - 100k(?)

cuz we see COMG as 1point=1k lol, somebody here said COMG favors Sony so yea, just look at amazon... Pikmin in top 3 now and top 10 in past 2 weeks

Not really. It's skewed towards games that people would tend to preorder. MH will translate closer to 1pt/500 units than the 1k ratio. PSP is a bit more biased but the Vita is underrepresented.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

looking good for Vita by comparison to older months I believe

Sorry, but to me SM3DW is the only system seller, and while Wii Party U will do ok is not going to move a lot of consoles. Wii Fit U has more possibilities, but not like Mario.

Pikmin, TW101, WWHD and Dk are games that sell on an established fanbase, not system sellers.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Sorry, but to me SM3DW is the only system seller, and while Wii Party U will do ok is not going to move a lot of consoles. Wii Fit U has more possibilities, but not like Mario.

Pikmin, TW101, WWHD and Dk are games that sell on an established fanbase, not system sellers.

Individually, no.  Together, yes.

People need to start looking at a collection of games as a selling point rather than just individual games.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Viper1 said:
Pavolink said:

Individually, no.  Together, yes.

People need to start looking at a collection of games as a selling point rather than just individual games.

Together, yes. But until DK hits in november, not in july/august when Pikmin finally get released.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile