By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

gigantor21 said:
outlawauron said:
gigantor21 said:
Boutros said:
EA wut

OH MY GAH

How did Battlefield 3 do in Japan, anyway?

Very well. Last one did over 200k iirc.

Oh, word? I didn't even know that. Wow. Learn something new every day.

There's a crowd for Western games. They just don't pull in millions, so everyone acts like Japan ignores them (CoD sells half a million on the regular).

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
AZWification said:
Pavolink said:

Pikmin 3 continues in the spiral of flopness.

Funny you say  that because Pikmin 3 is tied with Dream Team for the highest numbers besides Monster Hunter 4.

5 it's still low considering it have less than a week left. I hope today they can maintain at least this number.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
AZWification said:
Pavolink said:

Funny you say  that because Pikmin 3 is tied with Dream Team for the highest numbers besides Monster Hunter 4.

5 it's still low considering it have less than a week left. I hope today they can maintain at least this number.

well on Amazon its been in the top 6-8 past week and now its at #3! Also 70-75points is good aint it for a WiiU Title? or not

tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:
AZWification said:
Pavolink said:

well on Amazon its been in the top 6-8 past week and now its at #3! Also 70-75points is good aint it for a WiiU Title? or not

Not the killer IP :( Wii U will have to wait till the holdiays I'm afraid.

I hope "Pikmin" & "Killer IP" being used in the same sentence was a joke.

It's a series that always did and probably always will reach a niche-to-slightly-mainstream audience.

All these hopes are being pinned on the game because the console is selling so poorly right now. Games will come to fix that. Pikmin isn't one of them (though, it might give a short term fix; not a long term solution).

The sooner people stop building this game up to be something it's not, the better. I think it'll do very well for what it is - a pseudo-console RTS in a series that has been dead for 9 years.

Around the Network
kopstudent89 said:

Exactly. Until SM3DW sales won't pick-up.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
kopstudent89 said:

Exactly. Until SM3DW sales won't pick-up.

Wii U party & Fit as well as DKC will push it as well tbf. 4 games that were million sellers (2 above 2m) on the Wii is a good lineup, and along with Wind Waker, Pikmin 3, NSMB and Nintendo Land is a decent library for a 1 yr old system. 

That said it would be intresting to see how people react to the Wii series and especially Wii Fit. I don't think it will be as bad as the Brain age series's decline since smartphones' apps certainly affected that whereas Wii Fit is to some extent still unique. Wii U Party also didn't seem that inspired as some of the game pad mini games were meh, but still should have decent sales me thinks. Key titles to recapturing the mainstream.

Donkey Kong will be the first Wii U system seller.

Click HERE and be happy 

I'm back!!

And missed a lot it seems

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

MH4 did very good despite being a monday O.o i was expecting 15-20points