By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Hyrule Warriors will flop. =/

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:
Hyrule Warriors will flop. =/

Lets not call that just yet :-/ 

In a week there will be 4 new entries, that might help Hyrule Warriors keep a spot in the chart.

drake_tolu said:

Good!

... Or not?

I don't know. :/

HW has around 22 points (combining editions and using some assumptions) so let me try to put in perspective... on the final day DKC: TF got 24 points and sold 36.000 copies on its first week, now HW has 2 more weeks to keep raising, but lets be pessimistic and say that it does not improve too much and ends with 30 points in total, taking into account that one of the Editions is not available in this store and there are a little more Wii Us on the hands of players, it could mean between 42.000 and 50.000 first week for the game, not a great number to start but also not a total disaster either.

Now if the game keeps raising in the next 2 weeks it could be better, but it will not be a huge success, unless you count that it may diversify the audience of the console a little bit.

Welcome back Hyrule Warriors!

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

HW finally... now need to start making points.... maybe after the direct.

SSB I hope it gets to 750 points

Switch!!!

Well, this time Hyrule Warriors is here to stay.......... I hope!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Think it will stay for a couple of days :P It's doin a bit better on Amazon now so preorders should start improving. Hopefully it gets a solid weekend

Gooooooooo Hyrule Squad

SSB needs that advertising now :0

Yup...It's a beast.