By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Point??? where is point??? WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE?!?!?!

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Yup...It's a beast.

*Didnt update HW cuz chart isnt posted yet... Funny how its the 11th highest pre ordered wiiu game (just shows us how bad wiiu doing :'(

Anyway these are all the games on COMG (WiiU)

259p Mario Kart 8

200p New Super Mario Bros U

75p Monster Hunter 3G

74p Pikmin 3

66p Super Mario 3D World

59p Dragon Quest X (2nd Release)

54p Nintendo Land

24p Donkey Kong TF

21p Super Smash Bros WiiU (*Not Released)

21p Wii Party U

16p Just Dance WiiU

15p Hyrule Warriors (*Not Released)

15p Dragon Quest X (1st Release)

Hopefully HW,does better tomorrow, though I guess it should be at around 30 points, when the other version is added. Maybe the TP stream, plus the commercial will do something, though I imagine alot of people are getting the set with the scarf, which isn't available in COMG.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Tlozjb said:
Hopefully HW,does better tomorrow, though I guess it should be at around 30 points, when the other version is added. Maybe the TP stream, plus the commercial will do something, though I imagine alot of people are getting the set with the scarf, which isn't available in COMG.

Did you see the points?

Clyde32 said:
Tlozjb said:

Did you see the points?

Yes, the SKU for Hyrule Warriors that is on the chart, got 2 points, going up to 17 points.

http://www.comgnet.com/ranking/

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Around the Network

Boutros said:

Good, i still predict +100K for Hyrule Warriors first week.

Hm, wasn't expecting a 2 point day for Hyrule Warriors...the next 13 days are going to be interesting (hopefully)

Hyper=42 pts
Toukiden= 42pts
Love live= 36 pts

Not bad trio.

HW give a Top ten finish baby! Not that much of a stretch though.