By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

What a beast is Yokai. Top spot with 50 days left. That is a true beast.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

PRE ORDERS, just started for Hyrule Warriors!!! It releases in about 80 days, hopefully it can make the charts with in 2months of release :)

Ironically (as of this post), there is no price tag/info (no name/system/details) on it yet its on amazon? Weird lmao

Edit: Never mind! Info up! 2 different SKU's, one for...

¥ 11,664 Zelda Musou Premium BOX (first enclosure privilege ("courage" costume set three) included)

The other one is just the standard game. Also Digital Release will be about ¥1,000 cheaper so expect this game to be higher digital ratio than the standard WiiU Games :0

Negatives on a last day are becoming a thing now =(

MK8 will take back its glory on the weekend

Hyrule warriors is really happening... faster than I thought... slower than I wished for!

Switch!!!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

(2) Then they significantly damaged their own franchise with that timed exclusive : famitsu has Red World at 250K LTD, less than Pirate Warriors 2 opening which was well over 300K.

No just no. The games are dropped massively from first game 850k+ to 300k. Dont blame it on that lol. If it was multiplat from the beginning it would maybe have an extra 50k total (with some 3ds sales toward other systems).

if it were the other way around you'd never even mention this

Pirate Warriors 2 opening was 335K on PS3/PSV. It is well over 500K in Japan alone on those two systems that represent a 10-11m install base. Red World 3DS only is 250K after 6 months on a 14m install base. I think the conclusion is very clear : many fans where driven off by the fact it released on 3DS alone.

Comparing One Piece Unlimited series with One Piece: Musou Battle doesn't make any sense, the latter are way stronger sellers. Anyway, I feel I'm wasting my time stating the obvious, everybody who is into Japanese gaming and follows its sales should perfectly know this.

I apologize in advance for my bad english.

Hyrule Warriors at #1, #7 and #11 on Amazon Japan...are each of them going to be on the chart as a separate SKU (assuming they make the chart)?

Today COMG #13 Hyrule Warriors

ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

(2) Then they significantly damaged their own franchise with that timed exclusive : famitsu has Red World at 250K LTD, less than Pirate Warriors 2 opening which was well over 300K.

No just no. The games are dropped massively from first game 850k+ to 300k. Dont blame it on that lol. If it was multiplat from the beginning it would maybe have an extra 50k total (with some 3ds sales toward other systems).

if it were the other way around you'd never even mention this

Pirate Warriors 2 opening was 335K on PS3/PSV. It is well over 500K in Japan alone on those two systems that represent a 10-11m install base. Red World 3DS only is 250K after 6 months on a 14m install base. I think the conclusion is very clear : many fans where driven off by the fact it released on 3DS alone.

What Mystveam says. You can't compare a Musoy game with unlimited lol

what about the PSP game released in 2012? It sold 300 LTD with a 20m install base. What a fail, right? I think the conclusion is clear: you're trolling

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/