By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

Its pretty bad though. Lowest since may 2004 O.o And that had only like 4 or 5 things to track for HW

Yes, but what does that have to do with what Baldr was talking about regarding hardware on the COMG chart?

Now im confused, i definitely missed something. Explanation if you so kindly...

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

Its pretty bad though. Lowest since may 2004 O.o And that had only like 4 or 5 things to track for HW

Yes, but what does that have to do with what Baldr was talking about regarding hardware on the COMG chart?

Boutros put Mario Kart as 3DS, and Yokai as Wii U

Glad freedom wars is pulling some points :)

Fixed.

Clyde32 said:
tbone51 said:
Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

Boutros put Mario Kart as 3DS, and Yokai as Wii U

got it now! I feel like an idiot... CONGRATS TO YOU BOUTROS :X

Around the Network

Hey guys wat should Freedom wars have comparisons too? I migt do a 30 day chart if anybody is interested!

No SS (or games that did 40-70 points) cuz FW will easily do 100+.

tbone51 said:
Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

See my post. Page 1113, 4th post from the bottom.

tbone51 said:

Hey guys wat should Freedom wars have comparisons too? I migt do a 30 day chart if anybody is interested!

No SS (or games that did 40-70 points) cuz FW will easily do 100+.

Why not do those games too? You did Pikmin for MK8. I want to see how soon it surpasses SS, and by how much.

HylianSwordsman said:

Why not do those games too? You did Pikmin for MK8. I want to see how soon it surpasses SS, and by how much.

It already surpassed Soul Sacrifice about 14 points ago.

I agree though.  Soul Sacrifice/Toukiden are the best comparisons.  New hunting IP's given promotion by Sony.  And like you say, we've had Pikmin 3/Super Mario 3D World in the Mario Kart 8 comparisons despite them being easily surpassed.

Boutros said:

TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Fun fact: This post was reported.

Another fun fact: The report was filled with a few words that will not be repeated here.

Watch your back.