Tagged games:

or PS4...

Around the Network
pezus said:
Slimebeast said:
pezus said:
(mid-late) 2014 should be a good year to upgrade your PC

Why? What's the reasoning behind that?

By then next-gen's influence on the GPU market should be noticeable.

In what way? I'd like to jump back in into PC gaming for real when there again is a significant difference in hardware power between PC and consoles. I dunno if that will be in 2014 because we'll only have the 8000-series and 700-series GPUs made on 28nm process still, or the next gen GPUs in late 2014 on 20nm if lucky.

KHlover said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
KHlover said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
KHlover said:
I'd like to see some WiiU screen shots. Perhaps a WiiU/PS4 comparison of some sort would be nice.

Probably wont be that far apart. It is a current gen game after all and the PS4 version might be closer to the PC one while the Wii U is closer to the 360/PS3. Maybe a bit shinier, perhaps.

Like I mentioned in an earlier comment I hope for a NfS-like port using PC textures, the WiiU version COULD be closer to the PS4/PC than to the PS3/Xbox360.

LOL Nintendo close to PC specs is a funny thought. They've never ever strived to reach those levels.

Do you intentionally misread my comments? PC TEXTURES

I did not write a single word about specs. Your reading comprehension...ugh

My reading comprehension is fine. The textures could will definitely be better than current gen consoles, but I think thats where it will end. To help your argument the Deus Ex developers said the Wii U version of the port is noticably sharper than the PC counterpart. I highly doubt this though, but it is a later port so they could've used upgraded goods to give the game the edge like, kind of like how Arkham City got that shiny texture coat. I didn't like it but it is what it is. 

GOTY for sure for me.

Em I supposed to be impressed by the graphics?