By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New WATCH_DOGS screenshots

Tagged games:

The screens are PS4 version... holy shit... looks great.

Around the Network

Part of the main reason I want this game is because it takes place in my hometown city, Chicago bitches

PS4 at launch. So ready for this.

Th3PANO said:
this is the non-nintendo title i'm most excited for this year! some fresh air compared to gta.

GTA is going through some changes itself. It seems its taking a large page out of Red Dead Redemption.

pezus said:

Sometimes - and you won't know when - the objective that you have is related to what someone else is doing at the same time. When that happens we merge your reality with the other person's, and you'll be able to see them."

always-on

Around the Network

I'd like to see some WiiU screen shots. Perhaps a WiiU/PS4 comparison of some sort would be nice.

pezus said:
KHlover said:
I'd like to see some WiiU screen shots. Perhaps a WiiU/PS4 comparison of some sort would be nice.

You will probably have to wait until after it launces in that case.

What makes you think that?

KHlover said:

Why not just compare the ps3 version with the Ps4 one ?

Lyrikalstylez said:
KHlover said:

What if he just wants to compare the U version to the PS4 version?

Lyrikalstylez said:
KHlover said:

I hope for a port similar in quality to NfS: MW (2013), so a comparison between PS3 and PS4 would not be the same as a comparison between WiiU and PS4. Hell, even PS3 and Xbox360 games still differ in quality...