By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New WATCH_DOGS screenshots

Tagged games:

CGI-Quality said:

I actually expect Second Son to give even the PC version of WATCH_DOGS a run for its money, but only because of what I mentioned. As for these screens, I do't know where they originate. They could be PC or PS4 screens.

They could be anything for all we know. The game is coming out on Wii U and the U dev kits have been out for longer. These could even be PS360 screens for all we know.

I'm not sure if the PC version will be able to maximize graphics and if the others are scaled down, or if it will be the other way around so we won't know.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Well, Ubisoft said they were developing on PC, so it shouldn't really be gimped much. Thus, I don't expect any of the console versions, not even PS4 or WiiU iterations, to look quite as good as the PC. 

Okay, so we don't know if Second Son will give it a run for its money then, since the others will be scaled down from PC.

Anyway, carry on as I said I preferred the PS4 stuff I saw this far.

I actually find these to be more impressive than the second son shots... though I don't find either to be amazing just because I don't get too excited over "glamour shots" from games. But these are definitely visually awesome pics. Next gen.

Looks good, but as _crazy_man_ said, I'm going to wait until previews come in talking about the gameplay to judge it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

did you know those are Wii U screenshots?

Around the Network

Oh, man you really have to open them in a new tab. What a difference.

i just hope there are parts with intelligent use of the device. what was shown so far looks too automatic, pressing buttons without thinking, like a quick time event.

CGI-Quality said:

Based on current visuals, yes, we can speculate on Second Son. Doesn't really matter, though, since they are two very different types of games and one is exclusive. It's comparing apples to grapes.

@bold. Even if they are different, the screens for the two games this far show similar action. Also, we don't know exactly how open-world WD will be, so.

@underlined. You said WD was being developed for PC first, so that's moot.

They are apples to apples.

CGI-Quality said:

I'd prefer not to debate it with you, because I already know how it will turn out + Second Son has nothing to do with the topic. Thus, agree-to-disagree and move on.

OT: I'll have a few more screens here in a min or so.

You already know how it will turn out? That's a bit pretentious I would say.

Sure, have it your way.

that looks great! and this is an open world game. just wow! next gen will be amazing