By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New WATCH_DOGS screenshots

Tagged games:

I just watched new gameplay footage and it looks good, but seriously, fuck bullet time. I can't see that shit anymore.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

texting while riding a bike ?? come on

It's funny how come the command input are A, B, LT and RT when the video say it's PS4 WatchDogs...

http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2013/05/10/watch-dogs-ps4-preview/

Really failure for this official PlayStation website when obviously it's showing a NextXbox or a PC version...

HokageTenshi said:

It's funny how come the command input are A, B, LT and RT when the video say it's PS4 WatchDogs...

http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2013/05/10/watch-dogs-ps4-preview/

Really failure for this official PlayStation website when obviously it's showing a NextXbox version...

It is the PC version. The Xbox360 controller is the most commonly used controller on the PC.

Im sure the game will look good on Next-Gen consoles, but these screenshots like they were taken from a PC build.

Around the Network
KHlover said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
KHlover said:
I'd like to see some WiiU screen shots. Perhaps a WiiU/PS4 comparison of some sort would be nice.

Probably wont be that far apart. It is a current gen game after all and the PS4 version might be closer to the PC one while the Wii U is closer to the 360/PS3. Maybe a bit shinier, perhaps.

Like I mentioned in an earlier comment I hope for a NfS-like port using PC textures, the WiiU version COULD be closer to the PS4/PC than to the PS3/Xbox360.

LOL Nintendo close to PC specs is a funny thought. They've never ever strived to reach those levels.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
KHlover said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
KHlover said:
I'd like to see some WiiU screen shots. Perhaps a WiiU/PS4 comparison of some sort would be nice.

Probably wont be that far apart. It is a current gen game after all and the PS4 version might be closer to the PC one while the Wii U is closer to the 360/PS3. Maybe a bit shinier, perhaps.

Like I mentioned in an earlier comment I hope for a NfS-like port using PC textures, the WiiU version COULD be closer to the PS4/PC than to the PS3/Xbox360.

LOL Nintendo close to PC specs is a funny thought. They've never ever strived to reach those levels.

Do you intentionally misread my comments? PC TEXTURES

I did not write a single word about specs. Your reading comprehension...ugh

CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:
CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:

Cool. I will get it too, probably to PS4.

Slightly off-topic: you gaming on PC these days?

Sadly I'm not. Remember in that PC thread I said my current one is from 2008.

I am seriously thinking of buying a new one, but the difficult thing is how to time it with next gen. For example, should I buy a relatively cheap one now and upgrade to a strong one within a couple of years to really get good graphics compared to console versions? I don't know if that made any sense lol

Timing it with next gen will be tough, yes. I would advise waiting till AMD's (since you're a fan, another debate we could have till the end of time ) 8000 series release (2014-2015ish).

The 8000-series, I don't know. It might bring a price advantage (hopefully) but performance-wise I don't think it will be much of an improvement over Radeon 7000/GeForce 680 since it's still made on the 28nm process.

Nuffin beats AMD. I've had nothing else but AMD and ATI since 1999. AMD 4-life.

pezus said:
(mid-late) 2014 should be a good year to upgrade your PC

Why? What's the reasoning behind that?

Damn, this game looks great. Very interested in seeing how the other versions compare to this.