By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA and Disney Announce Star Wars Partnership!

Mr Khan said:

Activision's actually been pretty good. They called the Wii U a next-gen console (why they didn't announce CoD:Ghosts yet), and Ubisoft has at least clumsily been trying to make up for the Rayman debacle. EA, meanwhile, has been thumbing their noses at us and laughing about it.

Again, they deserve nothing but contempt

And EA released Need for Speed: Most Wanted. The superior version. The version that had lots of effort put into it. EA released as many Wii U games in the last 3 Months as Nintendo did.

That game EA released has sold less than 20,000 units in just over a Month.

Mr Khan said:

Port begging would be if i actually wanted these games. This is about a company being a bunch of spoiled children, and asking them to man the hell up and act like adults for the good of the industry.

So you dont care for these Star Wars games and youre just here complaining because they no longer seem to be acknowledging your console of choice?

You should re-read your last sentence.

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
Maybe Visceral will continue 1313. Maybe we will even see a true KOTOR sequel

1313 would be perfect for Visceral. The game looked great from what was shown.

Fingers crossed!

I dislike EA, but that means the furthering of Star Wars Bioware games, so im ok with that. Maybe we will see a KOTOR 3 and i guess that means they can take liberties with SWTOR now.

Carl2291 said:
Mr Khan said:

Activision's actually been pretty good. They called the Wii U a next-gen console (why they didn't announce CoD:Ghosts yet), and Ubisoft has at least clumsily been trying to make up for the Rayman debacle. EA, meanwhile, has been thumbing their noses at us and laughing about it.

Again, they deserve nothing but contempt

And EA released Need for Speed: Most Wanted. The superior version. The version that had lots of effort put into it. EA released as many Wii U games in the last 3 Months as Nintendo did.

That game EA released has sold less than 20,000 units in just over a Month.

Mr Khan said:

Port begging would be if i actually wanted these games. This is about a company being a bunch of spoiled children, and asking them to man the hell up and act like adults for the good of the industry.

So you dont care for these Star Wars games and youre just here complaining because they no longer seem to be acknowledging your console of choice?

You should re-read your last sentence.

I do care for Star Wars games, just not to the degree of "begging."

And i think i'm being far more adult about it than EA is. EA is giving us the finger and talking like everything's still hunky-dory. At least i'm being straight about how i feel and what i want to see happen.

And did EA give any indication that that "effort" game existed? Does EA have one singular game in the pipe for Wii U? Have they not made the completely unprecedented step of no longer releasing Madden on a major home console?

While Criterion put effort into NFS: Most Wanted U, EA made sure it went out to die, just like they did with Mass Effect 3.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Carl2291 said:
AndrewWK said:
Maybe Visceral will continue 1313. Maybe we will even see a true KOTOR sequel

1313 would be perfect for Visceral. The game looked great from what was shown.

Fingers crossed!

Yep the core team of Visceral is really good and creative. And they have shown their potential with the Dead Space games.

Around the Network

Good. Can't be worse than Lucas Arts. Fans have been asking for something called Battlefront 3 this entire damn generation.

Mr Khan said:
All the more reason to get EA bankrupt now

Are you fucking serious? I mean I would report for this but then again who am i suppossed to turn to. If somebody would write something like this about Nintendo or Sony he would get banned instantly. 

This is T******g 101

I don't hate EA so I don't mind the news. I'm actually kind of surprised that visceral didn't get shut down after dead space 3, I think they could do a good dark Star Wars game.

EDIT: Oh god the EA hater meltdowns in this thread are glorious. 

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

JOKA_ said:
I don't hate EA so I don't mind the news. I'm actually kind of surprised that visceral didn't get shut down after dead space 3, I think they could do a good dark Star Wars game.

Visceral Montreal got shut down tough

RIP in Piece Starwars games.