By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - COD player attempts to rape his own mother...

Osc89 said:
Mr Khan said:
Chrizum said:
"She was the one who bought the .22 caliber Ruger as a present for Noah in 2010 when he was about 11 years old."

Deserved to get shot in the face then. Natural selection at its finest.

I wouldn't say so in so harsh of terms, but her judgment does need to be called into question, unless his violent moods were something new to the past two years, the signs that it was a bad idea to buy this kid a gun were probably there.

When is it ever a good idea to buy a kid a gun?

Correction: an *especially* bad idea.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

25 years of playing video games and I've never committed a single crime. This kid had problems long before COD. But of course they'll try to play up the game as the culprit because it's easier than admitting there are people out there who are severely mentally ill.

Nsanity said:
curl-6 said:

As if we needed any more proof that COD needs to be eradicated...

How is it the Video Game's fault?

Technically speaking, it ISN'T the game's fault. However, it is an undiable fact that games like CoD and Battlefield, and all the other first and third person shooters out there that do a fair deal of glorifying war and killing, making it all seem "cool" and romantic, certainly is NOT the kind of thing that young minds need to be exposed to or raised on. A GOOD parent, would not buy or let their kid even PLAY something like CoD, in my opinion.

Also, why the hell did this little demon even have ACCESS to a gun to kill his mom with in the first place? This is a tragic story and should not be joked about....however, I would be willing to bet that this happened somewhere in the south.

EDIT: Seems it happened in North Iowa. Which makes sense.....that area, like Dakota, is kind of the "South of the North". And his father was said to be a gun afficianado. Big surprise......

RolStoppable said:
Salnax said:
Good thing NintendoPie is 14, or we'd be in a load of trouble.

Indeed, because I am NintendoPie's mom, after all. VGC without me wouldn't be the same place.

I'm one of the only people who actually remember that.

Love and tolerate.

DevilRising said:
Nsanity said:

How is it the Video Game's fault?

Technically speaking, it ISN'T the game's fault. However, it is an undiable fact that games like CoD and Battlefield, and all the other first and third person shooters out there that do a fair deal of glorifying war and killing, making it all seem "cool" and romantic, certainly is NOT the kind of thing that young minds need to be exposed to or raised on. A GOOD parent, would not buy or let their kid even PLAY something like CoD, in my opinion.

Also, why the hell did this little demon even have ACCESS to a gun to kill his mom with in the first place? This is a tragic story and should not be joked about....however, I would be willing to bet that this happened somewhere in the south.

i think mario games are also very horrible, they showed me that it's not bad to kill turtles just for fun

Around the Network

Of course primarily we are talking about mental issues, upbringing issues, gun ownership issues and so on...

BUT just like the Gears throat case we have games that are not meant for minors, yet they are designed and sold specifically to them.

They are not mature games, they only include mature themes but these themes are used in an extremely immature and shallow way, and they glamorize violence in the eyes of these kids who are not in a position to process what they see.

I am not saying the games themselves are responsible of course but rather I want to point out that they -cod, bf, gows are made as teen-bait.

They are not meant for kids yet they are specifically targeted, marketed sold at them and it ends up contributing to a bad upbringing.

I've raped a lot of people IN CoD before... but never out side of it...

...yet.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

These people were insane from the start, COD shouldn't be at fault here.
But I do agree that in disturbed kids COD acts like a trigger and can bring about the worst in them. I've seen it happen.

What we really should be doing is making sure kids can't play M-rated games. And that the industry tries to stop selling to kids said games. Seriously. These games shouldn't be cater to teens and there should be a better regulation system to make sure that stuff like Gears and COD don't sell to teens.

Of course the vast majority will have no problem with it but it's like gun control. The many people that own a gun and can get it easily might not do anything bad, but there's always those few majorly mental people who will do crazy stuff like shooting up malls.

Same with games like this. Of course the majority of people that play CoD or GTA might not turn into crazed freaks because of them, but there are those insane, troubles teens that become "inspired" by the actions they do is such games and go on a rampage.

Regulation  in such games is needed. Stop pandering adult games to teenagers and start regulating these things a little better. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

NiKKoM said:
How in the world does a kid get a gun for his birthday...

Yeah lucky we behave better toward our kids we give them a beer/stripper or some joints..    

Anyway now the gun lobby is going to spin that video games with gun violence are more dangerous than real games....Video games like COD kill people not guns.

Why do they always blame video games? It's clearly the gun's fault that he shot her and his penis' fault that he tried to rape her.