By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - COD player attempts to rape his own mother...

How in the world does a kid get a gun for his birthday...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Some people get too addicted and do some crazy things

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Good thing NintendoPie is 14, or we'd be in a load of trouble.

Love and tolerate.

Well those crazy kids from thr cod xbl video S.T.A.G.E posted all sound like they could this. COD is like some kinda drug

"She was the one who bought the .22 caliber Ruger as a present for Noah in 2010 when he was about 11 years old."

Deserved to get shot in the face then. Natural selection at its finest.

Around the Network

I wonder how the media will explain the rape thing with CoD...

bizarre-galaxy.de - My Browsergame, but sadly only in german :(

You can play as an octopus, though!

Reading the thread title I'm like "please not in the UK, not in the UK, not in the UK"

Iowa !

Just kill the moron and be done with it. A life for a life. He knew exactly what he was doing. It's either that or put his dumbass in a straight jacket for the rest of his life.

Chrizum said:
"She was the one who bought the .22 caliber Ruger as a present for Noah in 2010 when he was about 11 years old."

I wouldn't say so in so harsh of terms, but her judgment does need to be called into question, unless his violent moods were something new to the past two years, the signs that it was a bad idea to buy this kid a gun were probably there.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Chrizum said:

I wouldn't say so in so harsh of terms, but her judgment does need to be called into question, unless his violent moods were something new to the past two years, the signs that it was a bad idea to buy this kid a gun were probably there.

When is it ever a good idea to buy a kid a gun?

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89