By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here went to University?

Did you go to University?

Yes 139 79.43%

No 17 9.71%

I want to in the future 19 10.86%

Total:175

In October, i will be going to university and i will be the first in my family to do so, which is a big achievement in itself. I hope to be going to the university of Essex. I will be studying History for 3 years and i can't wait. So who here on Vgchartz went to University? Fell free to say about your expieriences there if you want

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

I just graduated from Guelph for Zoology and Ecology and I have an interview for Vet School on monday.

Congratulations on getting into uni btw - it'll be a great experience

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

went to university here, finished it as well

I went to university and graduated a little over 2 years ago. Good luck!

My 2nd semester starts on Monday^^

Around the Network

First congratulations! There is no better feeling than that of graduation. University provides the structure to learn things you could teach yourself. I have poor memory so school was hard. Im glad its over and I have alot of confidence from it. My only advice : buy international version of book (buy online) theschool is gonna rip you off.

Yup also used to study History for a few semesters. Don't worry (in case you do) it's far from impossible to achieve good marks.

Even I, who didn't have History for 2 of my last 3 years at school, was not among the worst during tests or seminar papers

I did :) Diploma in computer science.

Yup graduated in September in Environment and sustainable technology. Good luck mate!

Congratulations.

Went to uni myself and what I really discovered is at the end of the day for most jobs it is meaningless.

So many people in my industry started out as juniors and just worked their way up.