By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here went to University?

Did you go to University?

Yes 139 79.43%

No 17 9.71%

I want to in the future 19 10.86%

Total:175

Congratulations! My Dad was the first on in his family to go to Uni too. Worked out well for him and his kids.

And I wouldn't worry about the job thing too much yet. Just having a degree, regardless what kind of job you have, usually means you make significantly more money than your piers that didn't.

Good luck and remember to organize your day so you have time to study.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Yup; got a bachelor degree already, currently 2 months away from completing my postgrad.

About to finish my 1st year in about a month at University of California, San Diego. Switched my major to Computer Science as of yesterday.

pezus said:
University can be a bitch at times, but in many ways it's more fun than high-school/what comes before University. I am right now studying Medicine at the University of Iceland

I'm jealous of people like you who live in a system where you go to 2 years of college then into University (if that's how the system works in Iceland). I too want to study medicine, but the American system is balls and I'm forced to do 4 years of undergraduate University before I can start Medical school. So currently I'm double majoring in Biochemistry and Physics, but both degrees will be worthless to me once I start med school. So in essense, University has been a big waste of time and money for me. I sometimes wished I went to a foreign country after high school and started med school there, but transferring back to the US to work as a physician would've been a pain as well...