By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy Versus XIII on PS4 and PS3

benao87 said:
rutea7 said:
AshKetchum1992 said:
rutea7 said:

Is that a hype train?

just as KHlover explained... but i thought it was pretty clear.

One can't derail a thread that was already off-topic long ago.

@reviniente It was more to remove the JRPG factor and turn it into something more mainstream. I guess that went wrong :P

But others will tell you different, apparently the biggest problem was that SE wanted to fit the game into 3 DVDs XD

from what we know, the 3 dvds was a problem

and Final Fantasy has pretty much always been the definition of mainstream in its genre

Around the Network

i have waited a third of my life for this game.

7 years of development/21 years old when the game comes out

This game should be released on summer next year and not later, really

VXIII said:
zumnupy10 said:
If that rumored $120M budget is true, there is no way Square won't release it on PS3 too.

I hear the budget is $750M. Makes sense, after all the game entered into full development All THE WAY BACK TO Sep 2011, the budget could go up to $950M... yeah

---

OP:

PS4 day one if true :)

$750 M? holy damn! do you have link for that?  It sounds really interesting.

im confused by ethomaz, he posts a video to explain his point but it does not, if anythng it goes agasint what he was saying. In the video Kitase says that the PS3 games was ALREADY done and then they ported it over. How do you explain that?

Around the Network
KHlover said:
Just release it and move on to Kingdom Hearts III already...when KH2 released I was still in the first year of academic high school, in 2 years I am going to have my Bachelor...

Congrats on that man. It's a real accomplishment!!

If it's a launch title on PS4 then day one buy for PS4 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

NobleTeam360 said:
If it's a launch title on PS4 then day one buy for PS4 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

i doubt it but damn, that would make me save to buy a ps4 earlier than i expected. at most a release title in japan but probably not WW... i think

Heavenly_King said:
VXIII said:
zumnupy10 said:
If that rumored $120M budget is true, there is no way Square won't release it on PS3 too.

I hear the budget is $750M. Makes sense, after all the game entered into full development All THE WAY BACK TO Sep 2011, the budget could go up to $950M... yeah

---

OP:

PS4 day one if true :)

$750 M? holy damn! do you have link for that?  It sounds really interesting.

that's just total balls, BF3 wasnt even that much even with the insane marketing push to beat out COD

oniyide said:
im confused by ethomaz, he posts a video to explain his point but it does not, if anythng it goes agasint what he was saying. In the video Kitase says that the PS3 games was ALREADY done and then they ported it over. How do you explain that?

he hasn't played the game so he has no idea how bad the game really is at its core.. so after that we don't care about his opinion that the 360 downgraded ff13 anymore..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)