By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will win E3 2013?

Who will Win E3 2013

Nintendo 208 39.39%

Sony 223 42.23%

Microsoft 97 18.37%

Total:528
S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
snyps said:
Xbox will win most hype. All the have to do is anounce 720 backwards compatable and the rest is sealed. Nintendo will win best playable games since they had they time to tinker the most. Hype always wins so I say microsift

Tell me the last time Microsoft had a good E3....lol...oh wait...2008 when they were taking third party exclusives from Sony.

And that is why they won't "win" an E3 ever, right? But I get the feeling that many wouldn't ever admit a "win" by MS, no matter what they show.

Wait...in the past three years what sign has Microsoft shown of giving a shit about what core gamers think. You know...the people who actually watch E3. They put they showed the core gamers what they plan to bring to the mass audience the majority of the time. The majority of their unveilings were third party, including the yearly unveiling of the next COD installment which always premieres at their events.

I didn't say otherwise but say that this does not mean you can infer anything from that to this year.

Yeah, Microsoft is pretty predictable. They will fight for gamers good graces in the first couple years and then drop them like a bad habit after the mid point of the gen.

*sigh* Yeah, whatever.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
snyps said:
Xbox will win most hype. All the have to do is anounce 720 backwards compatable and the rest is sealed. Nintendo will win best playable games since they had they time to tinker the most. Hype always wins so I say microsift

Tell me the last time Microsoft had a good E3....lol...oh wait...2008 when they were taking third party exclusives from Sony.

And that is why they won't "win" an E3 ever, right? But I get the feeling that many wouldn't ever admit a "win" by MS, no matter what they show.

Wait...in the past three years what sign has Microsoft shown of giving a shit about what core gamers think. You know...the people who actually watch E3. They put they showed the core gamers what they plan to bring to the mass audience the majority of the time. The majority of their unveilings were third party, including the yearly unveiling of the next COD installment which always premieres at their events.

I didn't say otherwise but say that this does not mean you can infer anything from that to this year.

Yeah, Microsoft is pretty predictable. They will fight for gamers good graces in the first couple years and then drop them like a bad habit after the mid point of the gen.

*sigh* Yeah, whatever.

Don't get me wrong, they'll show first party games. I'm just saying they are predictable. The only unpredicatable company at E3 is Nintendo because they are hit or miss. Sony never really surprises they just kind of sail into E3 smoothly and leave as if nothing happened, except for the E3 where they gave the pricing of the console. 

Pc will win with a new Sims :D

S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
snyps said:

*sigh* Yeah, whatever.

Don't get me wrong, they'll show first party games. I'm just saying they are predictable. 

You can say what you want and actually you are doing it. Doesn't make it more true for me. Let's just wait and see instead of posting things we heard and read thousand times before. Just look forward to it!

Piernik said:

That will require Origin and an always on connection, followed by dozens of micro transactions like new lamps, T-Shirts, etc

I actually don't know who will win because if you look at their past conferences they aren't very constant.

Nintendo is the worst, with some excellent shows followed by others that fail to impress anyone. Given that their last E3 was "meh" and the fact that they have a lot of games to show, not reveal, I think they will do ok. They won't win but they can make a show that haters can't use against them.

Sony is more constant, but they aren't mindblowing so we'll see. They have hardware to show, which makes them gain points, and probably a price cut for Vita, as well as more games for the PS4. Honestly, unless they come up with another wonderbook they are the ones that are more likely to win.

Microsoft is the wild card. Their last E3s have been quite bad, more focused on things like Netflix or smartglass than on games. I expect them to focus more on the games and the gamers this time around as they are the ones that are more willing to spend whatever it costs at launch, and they have a lot of 1st party studios that we don't know what they've been doing. Also we still don't know if they will reveal the console there or if they will do it earlier. To sum it up, they can either win by a mile or be the thirds by a long distance. Again.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Sony can easily dominate E3. They have a lot of games to show. The problem is that they don't show all their games and lose precious time on nonsense like Wonderbook. Who the hell thinks its a good idea to show games like that?

I think Sony and MC will draw, and Nintendo will be left bruised and shamed in the corner.
Why?
Potential.
MC and Sony are about to give birth to the 8th gen, whereas Nintendo are going to be trying to flog 7th gen as something new and unseen and most likely only cater to Nintendo fans rather than hitting the core cash cow market - the folks who buy CoD or play WoW.

Piernik said:

A good possibility.

Lets just hope they have learnt how not to do things (Simcity) and move on from there.

MS - not much can compete with an unveiling of a console

All bow to me the VGChartz current reigning 3DS prediction champion 

Bet with tbone51: Pokeon X & pokemon Y will not sell more than 8 million in 2013

jarrod said:The Xbox360 or ps3 will not sell more than 75million units

July 2009 daveJ saidTrue the wii has a large lead now but by 2017 the most likely result will be 1. ps3 2. xbox360 3. wii <-- wii's successor launched in 2011 effectively killing sales of the wii

2009 daveJ said: The wii will not break the 50% marketshare barrier it will go below the 40% marketshare barrier though in the future. VGChartz members: Impossible, youre an idiot that knows nothing about sales

walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
snyps said:

*sigh* Yeah, whatever.

Don't get me wrong, they'll show first party games. I'm just saying they are predictable. 

You can say what you want and actually you are doing it. Doesn't make it more true for me. Let's just wait and see instead of posting things we heard and read thousand times before. Just look forward to it!

Are you kidding me? I can't wait to see what first party games Microsoft finally sets a proper studio up to make after two gens of shit. Im actually excited for them, I am just responding to how they approach E3. Screw E3, I can't wait until their unveiling.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
snyps said:

*sigh* Yeah, whatever.

Are you kidding me? I can't wait to see what first party games Microsoft finally sets a proper studio up to make after two gens of shit. Im actually excited for them, I am just responding to how they approach E3. Screw E3, I can't wait until their unveiling.

shit? is that your niveau? really? than forgive me that i ever replied to one of your posts, won't happen again.