By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will win E3 2013?

Who will Win E3 2013

Nintendo 208 39.39%

Sony 223 42.23%

Microsoft 97 18.37%

Total:528

needs an option for "the gamers"

Around the Network
snyps said:
Xbox will win most hype. All the have to do is anounce 720 backwards compatable and the rest is sealed. Nintendo will win best playable games since they had they time to tinker the most. Hype always wins so I say microsift

Tell me the last time Microsoft had a good E3....lol...oh wait...2008 when they were taking third party exclusives from Sony.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
snyps said:
Xbox will win most hype. All the have to do is anounce 720 backwards compatable and the rest is sealed. Nintendo will win best playable games since they had they time to tinker the most. Hype always wins so I say microsift

Tell me the last time Microsoft had a good E3....lol...oh wait...2008 when they were taking third party exclusives from Sony.

And that is why they won't "win" an E3 ever, right? But I get the feeling that many wouldn't ever admit a "win" by MS, no matter what they show.

Who will win: Gamers checking out the booth babes!

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

The poll question is really answering who has the most fans on this site.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
snyps said:

And that is why they won't "win" an E3 ever, right? But I get the feeling that many wouldn't ever admit a "win" by MS, no matter what they show.

Wait...in the past three years what sign has Microsoft shown of giving a shit about what core gamers think. You know...the people who actually watch E3. They put they showed the core gamers what they plan to bring to the mass audience the majority of the time. The majority of their unveilings were third party, including the yearly unveiling of the next COD installment which always premieres at their events.

reviniente said:
Microsoft. They've delayed announcing the new Xbox as much as posible, so that they can put one hell of a show at E3.

They will most likely show the 720 next month. June is only the month after that.

The fans. end of.

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
snyps said:

Wait...in the past three years what sign has Microsoft shown of giving a shit about what core gamers think. You know...the people who actually watch E3. They put they showed the core gamers what they plan to bring to the mass audience the majority of the time. The majority of their unveilings were third party, including the yearly unveiling of the next COD installment which always premieres at their events.

I didn't say otherwise but say that this does not mean you can infer anything from that to this year.

walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
snyps said:

I didn't say otherwise but say that this does not mean you can infer anything from that to this year.

Yeah, Microsoft is pretty predictable. They will fight for gamers good graces in the first couple years and then drop them like a bad habit after the mid point of the gen.