By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will win E3 2013?

Who will Win E3 2013

Nintendo 208 39.39%

Sony 223 42.23%

Microsoft 97 18.37%

Total:528
007BondAgent said:

sony, only because finalfantasy will be revealed for the PS4 :)

Setting yourself up for disappointment, eh? Chances are that even if its revealed, it will be multiplatform.

Also, it will take about 10 years to come out if its brand new.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
I'd say Sony.

They've still got more PS4 details to announce and (hopefully) a lot of launch games to show. Then they have PS3 games and (possibly) Vita games to show on top of that. Nintendo doesn't seem to make a big effort for E3 and it seems like they're announcing most of their stuff over Nintendo Direct now.

I guess Microsoft could win if the 720 unveil turns out to be great and Sony ends up showing most of their content at Gamescom.

Microsoft, I am sure will be great. I believe Sony is holding back a lot of info so they can flood E3 with it. I've always said Sony needs two E3's just to show off all of their content.

It really depends on what they all announce. saying who will win this early is just premature. Sure Sony and Nintendo have a good chance of winning but it is too early to tell.

Nem said:
007BondAgent said:

sony, only because finalfantasy will be revealed for the PS4 :)

Setting yourself up for disappointment, eh? Chances are that even if its revealed, it will be multiplatform.

Also, it will take about 10 years to come out if its brand new.

well they told us to be excited for Final Fantasy news at E3 so they would be the ones setting us up for disappointment.  Or they're just being dicks and "news" is a title or something or "we've not stopped FFV13" again.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I believe Sony, but anything can happen. My eye is on Nintendo. I expect great things from them. I won't count out MSFT either, so basically ... we'll have to wait and see.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

everyone will win, it just depends for whom. some will like most what sony has to offer, some what nintendo and some what microsoft shows. if it's only about the company most would declare as winner on a forum like this or gaf, only sony or nintendo have a chance. probably only sony.

Nintendo's going to have a new 3D Mario, new Smash, Retro's new game, and most importantly in my opinion, finally a reveal trailer for Bayonetta 2 that I expect to be absolutely unbelievable. Also follow up footage for Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, Xenoblade 2 (why even bother calling it Project X? Lets get real here), admittedly unexciting but significant Mario Kart U unveiling, and probably some Zelda which I couldn't give a single fuck about, but I know many people do.

Nintendo's got this on lockdown with what I expect to be their best E3 in... Well, EVER actually, provided the games don't look like boring shit. At the very least I know Platinum will absolutely bring it with Bayonetta 2 like they always do.

I don't expect much in the way of exclusive hardware from the other two, I honestly just don't see it. On Sony's side we'll probably see Versus turned into FFXV which will be amazing, and MIGHT see Last Guardian on PS4 which would certainly be fantastic, but beyond that I think we'll be left with follow ups for Second Son/Killzone/Knack/Drive Club, only the middle two I'm particularly interested in. Xbox may or may not pull something huge on the software end, but the only remotely interesting thing I'm confident in is a Halo teaser.

What I'm really interested in is the Vita, though. Do or die time for the US and all that, I could kill for a Gravity Rush 2. PS3 will have a surprisingly good showing as well.

PDF said:
It will be the first time in a long time all three fan bases will declare victory.

I think there's a good chance of this happening, which would be great since that would mean everyone had a great showing.

sony always puts on the best shows so ill go with that

"Ok lets admit it. Microsoft is right now in the best position to win E3 2013, based simply on the fact that as of right now, the 720 or Durango or whatever it will be called, will most likely be revealed during this conference."

That is actually quite unlikely. They will do what they did with the 360 and have their own special event. I don't ever remember a console being unveiled at E3.