By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Game of the Series - (God of War)

Favourite Game of the Series

God of War I 23 11.00%

God of War II 34 16.27%

God of War: Chains of Olympus 2 0.96%

God of War III 91 43.54%

God of War: Ghost of Sparta 15 7.18%

God of War Ascension 14 6.70%

See the results 30 14.35%

Total:209

Halo CE had something special that was missing from all of the future games in the series. But they are all good games.

Around the Network

Halo 4

Veknoid_Outcast said:
"See the Results" is the top vote-getter? That's weird.

Remeber the % of MS fans we have here.

Seems like not too many people like Halo Reach. But I'm surprised by the amount of people that put Halo 4 as their first choice.

Imma show ODST some love... I enjoyed the campaign as much as any other Halo game with the exception of the original, and the addition of firefight + expanding the stellar Halo 3 MP was a nice bonus.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Halo 1.
Its combat mechanics, large open worlds, and musical style were revolutionary in the genre. None of its predecessors capture this same feeling of freshness.

Boutros said:
Singleplayer - Halo: Combat Evolved
Mutliplayer - Halo 3

Had so much fun with the multiplayer in Halo 3.

That's what I was gonna say!!! To bad he polls can't be divided into the 2 different categories.

Halo CE

For me it's the only perfect game in the series. The other games are good. But lack care and polish and feel rushed. I could play the anniversary edition a million times and never get bored. But I like that the poll shows an evenness about 1-4. Something for most everyone.

Really tough for me to make a decision but I guess I'll give it to 3 because of many hours I spent playing it online.

Halo: Reach is my favorite, but 1 is the best.

Halo 1 defined Halo, it was a huge jump in FPS quality at the time, was the most mysterious and interesting game out of the series, and I think it's the only Halo with a real plot. However Halo 1 didn't even have multiplayer, and Multiplayer is what makes Halo, Halo.

Halo Reach is my favorite Halo because it's the pinacle of Halo multiplayer. Halo 4 is not as well designed, e.g. you can't get commedations in single player offline, you can't play group games of Spartan Ops on 9/10 maps on a given week, and you are not grouped with people of similar skill levels.

Halo: Reach was fun, it took the multiplayer in Halo 2, and perfected it. It's really cool to see single player achievements (killing x many units, or with x weapon) give you bonus xp, and online so well designed.

Plus, I liked the single player in Reach about as much as 1, with some levels (George and the Corvette level), better then Halo levels.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results