By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Game of the Series - (God of War)

Favourite Game of the Series

God of War I 23 11.00%

God of War II 34 16.27%

God of War: Chains of Olympus 2 0.96%

God of War III 91 43.54%

God of War: Ghost of Sparta 15 7.18%

God of War Ascension 14 6.70%

See the results 30 14.35%

Total:209

Halo 2 for me. I liked the fact that as you improved online you could hold a real advantage over others. That kind of disappeared a bit with Halo 3 which also brought a whole host of other changes I didn't like.

Not really a fan of the games since Halo 2, although I still have to get around to playing 4. I'll have to wait until the summer.

Around the Network

What series should I change it to next? God of War? Uncharted? Gears of War?

They are all amazing but I will go with 2 or 3

dsage01 said:
What series should I change it to next? God of War? Uncharted? Gears of War?

Castlevania might be a good one. Or Final Fantasy?

"See the Results" is the top vote-getter? That's weird.

Around the Network

Halo 4
Halo CE Anniversary
Halo 3
Halo 2
Halo Reach
Halo ODST
Halo Wars

That's my list, but I should note that even the bottom of the Halo list is still killer.

Oh and why doesn't this poll have Halo Gallant Belle for the Gameboy or Gallant Girl for the Game Gear on this list? They were made by such a handsome genious. ;)

my favorite was HALO 3. HALO 3 was just my favorite. HALO 1 wasn't very good, its a classic but not good. HALO 2 was good but HALO 3 was amazing. after HALO 3 they just went down in quality.

Well I've never played Halo, but my friends always talk about the games. To the majority of them Halo 2 is the best. I think 4 would be close, but not at the top. I'm inclined to think Halo 3 ODST or Halo Reach would be their least favorite. They never spoke about Halo Wars, so I wouldn't know about that one.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

curtiswolf said:
my favorite was HALO 3. HALO 3 was just my favorite. HALO 1 wasn't very good, its a classic but not good. HALO 2 was good but HALO 3 was amazing. after HALO 3 they just went down in quality.

The rest of your post I don't agree with at all but that bolded part was very accurate. I didn't like ODST or Reach that much and 4 had fun MP...but that's about it. For me its:

Halo Combat Evolved

Halo 2/ Halo 3

Halo 4

Halo 3: ODST

Halo Reach

I'm not even gonna count wars...

Veknoid_Outcast said:
"See the Results" is the top vote-getter? That's weird.

It almost always is...