By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do other Men think I am gay?

S.T.A.G.E. said:
....I always had a feeling that you.......

...wore polos.

That is exactly what I thought actually lol.

Around the Network

With a name like "Spurge on Ryan", it was quite obvious.

spurgeonryan said:

Please change title to alternate lifestyle if that is more respectful. Sorry.

So I am a man. I comb my hair to the side and have a mustache/scruffy beard from time to time. I wear polo's a lot as well while at work. Plus I wear those white tennis shoes that 50 year old men wear to the boardwalk.

Seems to me guys are always smiling at me or flirting with me. I am not too attractive I do not think. But maybe it looks like I am smiling at them because I have a smiling problem? Females smile as well but that always seems out of kindness. To be honest when I am just walking around I do not pay attention to anyone. But at work I am in the zone and I feel my face is always contorted in a rage as I am trying to get things done. So it does not make sense to me.

Maybe it is my appearance? I also am not one to really watch sports unless a local team is winning, I think most beer tastes bitter and until recently I hardly cussed. Could these reasons be actual reasons?

Does anything I just said make sense? Do men actually think I am of Alternate lifestyle? No hate in this thread! This is a real question and not trying to be rude towards anyone.

Lemme check my membership guide... Combs his hair *check*, wears polo's *check*, wears white tennis shoes *check*, doesn't watch sports *check*....  Do you maybe knit or something like that?

Are you serious? 

Do you really think that the way we dress, or do our hair, or "aren't into sports" is what identifies us as gay? If you think that polo shirts and white sneakers are gay clothes then every male Italian is gay....

The only thing that would actually make a (gay) guy think that you're actually gay is if you were checking him out or flirted with him. And if you do that, maybe you ain't as straight as you think... I'll just say, don't judge until you try... :P

You should just for reaserch purposes download app's Mister and Scruff to your cell phone, so you can broaden your perception of how gay guys actually look. 

By reading the title of this topic and only the title, my answer would be yes.

I'm pretty sure women also find you gay.. You should change the thread title..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

you're not??? o_O And here I thought I found my soul mate. :/

Other men no, but your boyfriend knows.

LemonSlice said:
Other men no, but your boyfriend knows.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

spurgeonryan said:

Please change title to alternate lifestyle if that is more respectful. Sorry.

So I am a man. I comb my hair to the side and have a mustache/scruffy beard from time to time. I wear polo's a lot as well while at work. Plus I wear those white tennis shoes that 50 year old men wear to the boardwalk.

Seems to me guys are always smiling at me or flirting with me. I am not too attractive I do not think. But maybe it looks like I am smiling at them because I have a smiling problem? Females smile as well but that always seems out of kindness. To be honest when I am just walking around I do not pay attention to anyone. But at work I am in the zone and I feel my face is always contorted in a rage as I am trying to get things done. So it does not make sense to me.

Maybe it is my appearance? I also am not one to really watch sports unless a local team is winning, I think most beer tastes bitter and until recently I hardly cussed. Could these reasons be actual reasons?

Does anything I just said make sense? Do men actually think I am of Alternate lifestyle? No hate in this thread! This is a real question and not trying to be rude towards anyone.

It isn;t because of what you wear it is beacuse of how you behave, how much you look around or back at men.

I am gay and trust me no staright gay I know notice othe rmen looking at them or even less understand when a guy is flirting with them... It maybe something you are attracted to. The fact you notice these things make me wonder.

Switch!!!

spurgeonryan said:
Zappykins said:
Wait, what? You're not gay?

They why are you spurging on ryan? I always thought that was a metaphor for something you do to him.

Because I like the pr@ctice?

Ha ha! How close are you to becoming a professional!

And I didn't think you were gay until that time you looked longingly in my eyes, gave my that fruity martini, and started gingerly rubbing my thigh.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!