By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do other Men think I am gay?

Watch the last three 007 Daniel Craig movies and COPY THE SHIT OUT of him, do whatever he does, walk, talk and dress like him.

Everyone will know you are a man, also, girls will suck your dick in a regular basis. do it for a month, them tell me about in my page.

You´re welcome.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Arcturus said:

"Dear LiveJournal....."

Post some pictures and we'll let you know.

Spurge planking:

The scary thing is... you must've saved that picture. (Or went all the way back to find it.) ~Creepy~!

Who cares? As long as you're happy and comfortable with your appearance it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
Who cares? As long as you're happy and comfortable with your appearance it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

So true, he'll find a nice girl at a church or some library that likes his look. :)

1. "Alternative Lifestyle" is probably the most offensive titling of the LGBT community that I have ever heard. I always throw fits when I walk into a book or movie store and they still catagorize stuff as that. So your title is currently fine...

2. Where do you live? because that is a key factor. You might just be in an area which has a high ratio of gay/bi men. If you live in San Fran,LA, NYC, Chicago, or generally an area with a high influx of tourism/military like Virginia Beach. Gay men, LOVE to travel, stereotypically at least. And they tend to flock to busy cities.

3. Its the over all aura you might be putting off. Predatory/Bold gay men love timid and "nerdy" guys. The shyness is a total turn on. Its the equivalent to Straight men's strong attraction to the "Pure" girl. Innocence is sexy. Mind you, when I say predatory, i don't mean in a how to catch a.. way, just that they tend to be on the prowl.

4. The Mustache. Go to google, look up Freddie Mercury. If your stache looks anything like his, then you basically have a target on your face. The "Gay Stache" has been used as a quite literal identifier for gay men for decades. Get rid of it if you don't want that attention.

5. Stop combing your hair so much, never give it a straight part. It gives you the impression of being to manicured, and by default....gay.

hope that helps.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

We'll accept you anywhere you cum.

Lol, nice one.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
....I always had a feeling that you.......

...wore polos.

lol

Wait, what? You're not gay?

They why are you spurging on ryan? I always thought that was a metaphor for something you do to him.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

I think I know the answer to this one. It's because of this right? I mean, if you show an interest in other dudes' junk, they'll think you are gay.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Yes! very! .. and what was the question again?