By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do other Men think I am gay?

I couldn't say unless i knew you personally

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Please change title to alternate lifestyle if that is more respectful. Sorry.

So I am a man. I comb my hair to the side and have a mustache/scruffy beard from time to time. I wear polo's a lot as well while at work. Plus I wear those white tennis shoes that 50 year old men wear to the boardwalk.

Seems to me guys are always smiling at me or flirting with me. I am not too attractive I do not think. But maybe it looks like I am smiling at them because I have a smiling problem? Females smile as well but that always seems out of kindness. To be honest when I am just walking around I do not pay attention to anyone. But at work I am in the zone and I feel my face is always contorted in a rage as I am trying to get things done. So it does not make sense to me.

Maybe it is my appearance? I also am not one to really watch sports unless a local team is winning, I think most beer tastes bitter and until recently I hardly cussed. Could these reasons be actual reasons?

Does anything I just said make sense? Do men actually think I am of Alternate lifestyle? No hate in this thread! This is a real question and not trying to be rude towards anyone.

Well... If you are smiling back and express interest by either laughing or engaging in a conversation with them when they are flirting with you, don't ask yourself why they look at you or think you are gay lol

Just to clear a few things up.

Everyone sees tv shows and assume that gay people drink pink coloured drinks with umbrellas. The reality is that teh gays drink pretty much the same as straight people most the time, maybe slightly more jagerbombs/vodka shots.

The 'gay people don't like sport' thing is pretty much only believed by straight people.

As for swearing = straight? I've never even heard of that stereotype.

And as for the term 'alternative lifestyle', fuck that nonsense.