By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Battlefield 4 leaked screens? WOW

I don't really see much difference from BF3

I probably won't buy as Battlefield isn't really my type of game, I just get murdered constantly online, I only have 3 for the graphics

Around the Network

Can't wait to see this in motion. Looks amazing..

just for comparisons sake. killzone shadow fall and this new screens

PlaystaionGamer said:
Skrunch-a-tron said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
well look at that gun on the 3rd pic.. it looks awful. Killzone 2 and 3's guns look FAR better

Don't be such a prick.

how am i being a prick? it doesnt look very good.. reporting

It doesnt look very good? It looks fucking real...

This will be intense in Multiplayer

Can't wait to see the Nr1 Shooter Franchise going all out
Hope for console people your version will look close to this so you don't have to buy "Still using Engine from 1999"

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure Killzone is going for a shiny, futuristic look while Battlefield is going for a gritty, modern look. Guns aren't shiny, especially after they've been used for a while in combat... The dull and dirty look is more realistic.

Carl2291 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Skrunch-a-tron said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
well look at that gun on the 3rd pic.. it looks awful. Killzone 2 and 3's guns look FAR better

Don't be such a prick.

well the details on the gun are amazing, but i see his point, the gun looks dull

Carl2291 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Skrunch-a-tron said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

Don't be such a prick.

the first 2 picks looks amazing, the last one with the gun doesn not. no detail at all

bananaking21 said:

just for comparisons sake. killzone shadow fall and this new screens

Clearly the first pic looks much better.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Carl2291 said:
Blows away anything Ive ever seen.

Stunning.

Really?

This is a bit better than BF3 (which is boner-inducingly beautiful), but I could easily name 5 games that look as good or better.

Any chance of that last pic being Dubai? Probably somewhere in China, but at first glance I thought Dubai for some reason.