By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Battlefield 4 leaked screens? WOW

Skrunch-a-tron said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
well look at that gun on the 3rd pic.. it looks awful. Killzone 2 and 3's guns look FAR better

Don't be such a prick.

>User was banned for this post [RH]

Seriously? He was banned for this? I'm from the USA, someone please tell me which country the word "prick" is so offensive in? Besides, PlayStaionGamer was being quite a pri..er..hm, what other word is there to describe it? He was being rather obnoxious stating that Killzone 2 looks "FAR better" than BF3 when these pictures above are clearly high quality. The Killzone 2 guns don't look better than this by any technical means, imo. And remember, giving a lot of resources to certain objects means not having them in other areas. Killzone 2 had great guns but look at how amazing the entire scene looks in BF3.

And here's a shot from Killzone...

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
BenVTrigger said:
Just wait......your minds are about to be blown

BF4 is going to be your guys first look at strait up next gen graphics. Its unbelievable

we already saw next gen graphics on the ps4 conference.

OT: looks great, its what i expected, after i have seen kz on ps4 and crysis 3 on pc is not easy to be blown away. but its in the top of them all , need to see video in 1080p

Battlefield 4 looks noticably better than Killzone, I assure you

we still have to wait until both games release to reserve judgement though. that video of KZ was still on unfinished dev kits and it was reported that they had just 1.5 GBS of ram to work with. my point is that killzone can look significantly better at release. its no doubt that BF4 on PC will look better, but i dont think there will be a big difference at release

wfz said:
Skrunch-a-tron said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
well look at that gun on the 3rd pic.. it looks awful. Killzone 2 and 3's guns look FAR better

Don't be such a prick.

Seriously? He was banned for this? I'm from the USA, someone please tell me which country the word "prick" is so offensive in? Besides, PlayStaionGamer was being quite a pri..er..hm, what other word is there to describe it? He was being rather obnoxious stating that Killzone 2 looks "FAR better" than BF3 when these pictures above are clearly high quality. The Killzone 2 guns don't look better than this by any technical means, imo. And remember, giving a lot of resources to certain objects means not having them in other areas. Killzone 2 had great guns but look at how amazing the entire scene looks in BF3.

Calling someone a prick in the UK is like calling them a dick.

superchunk said:
looks good. but not buying.

Just say no to EA.

Well, John has stepped down, so maybe we will see a change.

wfz said:
Skrunch-a-tron said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

Don't be such a prick.

And here's a shot from Killzone...

the ban was well deserved, he insulted playstationgamer for no damn reason. if he thought he was being obnoxious he could have said it in a much more repsectable way. if he thought he was being obnoxious, then why not call him obnoxious?  calling someone a prick is an insult and it breaks forum rules

as for the gun. he does somewhat have a point. no dont take me wrong, i say the one in BF4 looks better (but dull) but the ones in KZ3 arent that far away. again the BF4 one does look better, im not saying otherwise

Around the Network

Comparing bullshots is pointless, also Battlefield games focus on Environmental Destruction just as much as it's looks.

The guy on the first picture looks like Joey from Friends XD

Looks good, but I'm more interested in Killzone Shadow Fall

Roselber said:
The guy on the first picture looks like Joey from Friends XD

Looks good, but I'm more interested in Killzone Shadow Fall

actually, in a way he does! hehe great catch!

They're touched up PR shots but you can tell the game will look fantastic. I'm very interested to see how it runs on next gen consoles, BF3 was one of those games you could tell just stretched the old ones past breaking point. 

edit: Proper high res shots here

http://blog.battlefield.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/crashsite_1920x1080.jpg

http://blog.battlefield.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/close_1920x1080.jpg

http://blog.battlefield.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/construction_1p_1920x1080.jpg

CGI-Quality said:
Nsanity said:
Comparing bullshots is pointless, also Battlefield games focus on Environmental Destruction just as much as it's looks.

Which screens are you calling bullshots?

And no, not all Battlefield game spread visual and destructible assets evenly. BF3 was not even close to either Bad Company, in destructible environments, for instance.

Battlefield and Killzone screens you posted look like bullshots.