By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever drunk posted and why?

once i came back from a "polterabend" which people here in germany celebrate short before their marriage. no clue why but i thought it would be great to check the forum and post something when i came home (and i was really drunk). the letters started to spin on my monitor and i had to puke out ouf the window because of that lol

Around the Network

I have. It was the day Bayonetta 2 was announced for WiiU. I needed something to stand the pain and keep courage.

*hic!* No.

Yes Sir, I used to do it a lot more. I mean a lot more. Most of my early and frequent bans were due to drinking. And I wrote some obvious drunk posts in the NFL thread for sure. Ask rol. . I probably made dumb high posts too.

spurgeonryan said:
I have never, and I have only been drunk like 5 times in my 30 years of life. You do, since this is you second thread about this....

Indeed it is lol, title for title. I intend on making it a yearly tradition! :P

Around the Network

Have you ever posted sober padibullah?

There was a whole thread that Trashleg started when she was drunk. Everyone in there posting was.

darkknightkryta said:
There was a whole thread that Trashleg started when she was drunk. Everyone in there posting was.

Yeah, see if I'm not a girl the best I can do to attract posts is at least be bi-curious :)

Yeah, quite often. I thought that was obvious. No, that's not the truth. I never get drunk. Maybe "half-drunk".

I often post here after having a few down the pub after watching my team in the champions league (I usually start on the football forums to discuss the match then sometimes eventually drift to VGCharts) or after having a few drinks down the bar after work.

I drink to a point. I never drink to the point where I am stumbling all over the place or be totally incoherent.
To me doing that is just stupid.

That may be the reason/cause behind a lot of bans on these forums. Too drunk/high to know what i was posting.