By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Project Cars Wii U Runs at 720p 30fps, Will ‘Look & Feel Amazing’

Badassbab said:
Welcome to the 7th Gen Nintendo fans

Did you read the entire OP?

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network
Th3PANO said:
wow, since when is 30 fps unplayable? if it is fixed at 30 fps i dont really see a problem. funny thing is killzone 4 runs at 30 fps too and everyone is quiet.....

woooow, avatar copyright infringement

F0X said:
ryuzaki57 said:
What is project cars and why haven't we seen even one screen of it?

The WiiU's only sim racer of note, brought to you by the makers of Need For Speed: Shift.

(PC screenshot)

So is it for PS4/Nextbox too? When is it due to release?

pCars is really something one needs to play on PC with a 680, i7 and 4-8GB RAM to match.

Th3PANO said:
wow, since when is 30 fps unplayable? if it is fixed at 30 fps i dont really see a problem. funny thing is killzone 4 runs at 30 fps too and everyone is quiet.....

Racers and fighting games often do 60 FPS, because every fraction of a second counts.
It's much harder to beat lap records, because you can't make as precise movements with your wheel (yes if you're a serious racing game fan you should own a racing wheel).
In fighting games it's insanely important for combos, counters and blocks.

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:
F0X said:
ryuzaki57 said:

The WiiU's only sim racer of note, brought to you by the makers of Need For Speed: Shift.

(PC screenshot)

It's also supposed to be released for PS3 and 360 circa November 2013.

I find it funny that the developer talks about "next-gen" when the game is probably also going to run at 720p at 30 fps on PS3/360 and not be significantly different from the PC version.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Pachofilauri said:
Th3PANO said:

woooow, avatar copyright infringement

i guess the hate against Navi makes us somewhat brothers. marry me!

ryuzaki57 said:

There are a ton of screenshots out there actually, but all of them are PC shots.

ryuzaki57 said:
F0X said:
ryuzaki57 said:

(PC screenshot)

After a quick google search, it says the game is being develop for PS3, 360, Wii U and PC. Release date it only says "2013".

Nintendo and PC gamer

ryuzaki57 said:
F0X said:
ryuzaki57 said:

(PC screenshot)

Wii U, PC, 360, and PS3 atm but they havn't said anything on the PS4 so it might still be in the works

Its currently has a paid Beta on the PC, looks to be a November 2013 release.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)