By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Project Cars Wii U Runs at 720p 30fps, Will ‘Look & Feel Amazing’

osed125 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
What is project cars and why haven't we seen even one screen of it?

It was like one of the first games that ever got announced for the Wii U. The first time I heard about it was like after E3 2011, iirc the game is being develop for the Wii U and PC only (not 100% sure about this). As for screens (this are the PC versions btw):

You're kidding me here, this is a real-life photo, right?

So WiiU has that big car simulation Nintendo consoles have been lacking all those years and Nintendo doesn't say a thing about it? I find that... strange, at best.

Around the Network

I honestly can't tell the difference between 30hz and 60hz. I can tell when it dips, but if it's locked I can't tell the difference from 30hz and higher.

ryuzaki57 said:
osed125 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

It was like one of the first games that ever got announced for the Wii U. The first time I heard about it was like after E3 2011, iirc the game is being develop for the Wii U and PC only (not 100% sure about this). As for screens (this are the PC versions btw):

So WiiU has that big car simulation Nintendo consoles have been lacking all those years and Nintendo doesn't say a thing about it? I find that... strange, at best.

All those screens are for the PC version, as far as I know they haven't release any screen for any other version. Who knows how the console versions will look.

I honestly don't know why Nintendo hasn't talked about it, maybe they don't see it as a big tittle but who knows.

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
osed125 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

All those screens are for the PC version, as far as I know they haven't release any screen for any other version. Who knows how the console versions will look.

I honestly don't know why Nintendo hasn't talked about it, maybe they don't see it as a big tittle but who knows.

That or they are waiting till E3. 

Cause the game still has many big features missing from the Beta and has still has some kinks to work out.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

http://www.wmdportal.com/projects/cars/

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:
osed125 said:

That or they are waiting till E3. 

Cause the game still has many big features missing from the Beta and has still has some kinks to work out.

That would make much more sense actually.

Nintendo and PC gamer

If it's the best console version, are you really going to complain about its graphics?

JoeTheBro said:
If it's the best console version, are you really going to complain about its graphics?

It cant be the best version without best grafix. Grafix are everything and everything is grafix.

oh no!! 720p and 30fps, what a disgrace!! im gonna cut my veins with a spoon!! wiiu is doomed, wiiu is doomed, wiiu is dooooooooomed!!

I don't think I've ever noticed difference in FPS unless the game was massively dropping framerate. If its constant... meh who cares.... 30 or 60 it'll be the same to me.

However, I'm not a racing sim type of person anyways. I'd play MK WAAAAAAAAAY before I'd ever consider this.